Gold Coast Reptile Expo 2012??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's right chump, coz I got you given me a hard time when all I was doen was passing on info. So if you feel the need to have the last word go ahead coz I got better things to do then this crap. Suck it you w@nk :D

I think the waaaaaambulance is on its way, but you can use these 'til it gets there.

Attachments

• kleenex.jpg
    kleenex.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Okay no need for petty fights. The bottom line is that you cant sell or buy. Just go and enjoy the hot animals on display. Oh and the reptiles. I will be there with bells on!

I remind everyone to play nice on this thread thank you all very much

Ok just read an advert for the gladstone show I quote, "due to qld laws and regulations, animals can not be bought or sold or advertised at the venue. exhibitors with commercial licenses are able to sell commercial reptiles at the venue"

So we just organise sales etc beforehand, I pass you an envelope and you pass me a pillowcase! Or like I said before we all meet up at motels afterwards!

Ok just read an advert for the gladstone show I quote, "due to qld laws and regulations, animals can not be bought or sold or advertised at the venue. exhibitors with commercial licenses are able to sell commercial reptiles at the venue"

This has me confused! I was so looking forward to buying a new addition to the family there. So commercial reptiles can be sold? So does this mean that shops can sell there - but individual breeders cannot?

So we just organise sales etc beforehand, I pass you an envelope and you pass me a pillowcase! Or like I said before we all meet up at motels afterwards!

hehe! I can see the queue at the door now - and the reports of drug dealing happening. Can you imagine the faces of the police raiding the joint lol!

I know hey! no officer we are NOT dealing drugs, we're dealing in reptiles. But we're all licensed!

It means that commercial license holders Ie pet stores and commercial breeders can sell but you or I with our recreational license cannot. But it doesn't stop me from contacting you and meeting up in the carpark out the back! Seems so painfully silly but QLD laws are sxactly that

ok - I'm happier now! :) I am planning to get an old tv cabinet and convert it. I think I want a Bredli. My son wants a jungle, but I think we need more experience first.

nope it means no animals can be sold apparantly. So you can buy stuff just not animals. I will not be travelling the 4 hours to attend. I have tonnes of stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back