Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It always confuses me when people are dead keen to go to events, then say I hope I'm not working???? Seriously, who's job is so inflexible that they can't get a day off with months of notice??? (puts on fire suit)

So sorry I confused you, JPN. It may have something to do with the fact I have two jobs and volunteer at another venue- so considering I already request certain days off from the paid jobs to juggle between them, its not always as easy as you seem to think. Particularly if you'd like to stay on good terms with all of your employers, and if both paid jobs are new, as mine are.

Not everyones circumstances are the same...

I'm hoping I can get the Sunday off.. if not I should at least be able to make it for some of it on Saturday afternoon

Last edited:
So sorry I confused you, JPN. It may have something to do with the fact I have two jobs and volunteer at another venue- so considering I already request certain days off from the paid jobs to juggle between them, its not always as easy as you seem to think. Particularly if you'd like to stay on good terms with all of your employers, and if both paid jobs are new, as mine are.

Not everyones circumstances are the same...

I'm hoping I can get the Sunday off.. if not I should at least be able to make it for some of it on Saturday afternoon

haha ok didnt mean to be too judgmental ... just a little, see you there hopefully

I spose I can forgive you JPN ;)

I will admit I have a bit of an issue saying 'no' to work as I want to remain in the 'good books' of all my various bosses :p

I had an awesome time last year!! spent all my savings and overloaded my friends car :D I hope this year will be even better!! I'm bringing my whole tax refund and buying lots of shiny things!!
This year is shaping up too be even bigger than last year with more people displaying their critters and huge savings from the pet shops involved. I'M EXCITED as big Kev use to say

I spose I can forgive you JPN ;)

I will admit I have a bit of an issue saying 'no' to work as I want to remain in the 'good books' of all my various bosses :p
consider yourself lucky, some people have trouble saying no full stop

I had an awesome time last year!! spent all my savings and overloaded my friends car :D I hope this year will be even better!! I'm bringing my whole tax refund and buying lots of shiny things!!

Ha! Car wasn't overloaded ;) Heaps of room! Just ran out of money lol!

My plans are currently dashed, i was going to help out with a Rescue but hopefully i can still make it and pop down at least for a few hours! (recovery from surgery is all, lmao)

Not long now people and remember if you want to show off you animals forms need to be back by the end of the month going to be a great show with lots of animals and lots of kids entertainment
Thanks Troy

So it's this weekend? Just show up at the door with my $10?? I'll be there with bells on :)

No, it's not on this weekend, next months 28th and 29th of July I believe lol. I will be booking my accommodation next week, going to have a little 2 day holiday while we're there:)

I can't wait to go again as last year was the first time I went to a reptile expo and enjoyed it can't wait for this years expo

First time going to Gold Coast Reptile Expo. Should be a great day. Shame your unable to purchase any reptiles at the venue. Repifilmz will be doing a Live Youtube Coverage of the day, will post link when video is online :)

You should put me in the video, ill be there!! Naked!! With just my snake :)

First time going to Gold Coast Reptile Expo. Should be a great day. Shame your unable to purchase any reptiles at the venue. Repifilmz will be doing a Live Youtube Coverage of the day, will post link when video is online :)
looking forward to it, do a good job. Can't wait, I never get the time to video anything at expos..

If anyone wants to display their animals but don't have any cages send me an email as I will have some new reptile one cages available. There are limited cages for use so first in first served. Would prefer to help people that are traveling a large distance but will help anyone I can come to the expo.
Thanks Troy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back