Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
going to be my first reptile expo, so excited.
just got to remember to put in for the weekend off lol

So sorry if this has already been asked in this thread, but will anyone have any frogs displayed or know of any frog breeders attending? A mate and myself will be taking the 2-3 hour trip there and he's keen to talk to someone about frogs.

If anyone wants to display their animals but don't have any cages send me an email as I will have some new reptile one cages available. There are limited cages for use so first in first served. Would prefer to help people that are traveling a large distance but will help anyone I can come to the expo.
Thanks Troy

Hey Troy
does that mean we're the backup plan? That's ok, just let me know the weekend before if possible...
thanks

Attachments

• DSCF2995.jpg
    DSCF2995.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 57
  • Didge mealtime 17062012.jpg
    Didge mealtime 17062012.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 60
  • Djana dark 0412.jpg
    Djana dark 0412.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 60
  • Gorgeous colours 0412.jpg
    Gorgeous colours 0412.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 59
  • Baby Red spot the red.jpg
    Baby Red spot the red.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 60
Hi everyone the Gold Coast Reptile Expo is on again...
Look forward to seeing you all there
Cheers
Troy

Where exactly is it?

It will be our first expo...

I'm looking forward to take my (very keen 5yo Herpetologist) son, but I don't know the area at all, any directions please?

Thanks. Ric

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just to bump this thread up to make sure more and more people see it1!! So who is going?? i want to meet some more snakey people :D

So just out of curiosity what was last years prices on things? Fairly the same as the stores or a lot cheaper?

I think because the stores are all there together they are competing for your business so the prices should be better than your average price that you see in store

I'm going! Can't wait! It will be good to meet a few more snake people!

I am going and taking my girlfriend,she has never seen a snake up close let alone handle one,but even though she is scared she is also very excited.Might have drop hints at Ben Steins stand see if I can get her to buy me one or two enclosures.

Shaun, if you can get her to buy you even 1 enclosure from Ben then she's a keeper! There some nice enclosures lol

I'll have a Stand there and it would be good for people to introduce yourselves
On the Friday arv when we set up and I know where we are ill let you guys know so who know who I am
Will be good to see you all

What are you bringing this year Specks,you had macs and diamonds last year I think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back