Gold Coast??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How far away from the city do you need to go to find herps like the ones you post on your instagram? (I'm the one that asked about the beautiful whip snake a few days ago) You always have so many awesome reptiles but I live in Surfers Paradise and literally the only herps I've ever seen are geckos, skinks and cane toads. Would love to know whereabouts I can find snakes like the ones you post.

Thank you so much : ) But unfortunitly most of surfers paradise is beaches and tourist places : ( but if you have a car or you can catch a bus and go down to coombabah / arundel area you will find heaps (y) if you need someone to take you to some spots where there are usually snakes and lizards i would be happy to :)
- Cheers Luca

There are heaps of eastern brown snakes around the spit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[MENTION=34534]andynic07[/MENTION] wish you hadn't said that, next time I take my dog there I'll be paranoid she's going to find one and bring it back to me lol
[MENTION=40186]lucaroselli123[/MENTION] yeah Surfers is a useless, useless place to live. I don't drive but if it's somewhere accessible by bus I'd totally go down to shoot some herps! I just saw the post about Coombabah and there were heaps of beautiful photos so I'll try that area, thanks :) Do you know whether you can expect herps to be around during the colder months as well?

well my theory is if its colder, the snakes will be out for longer sunning them selves, But as its been getting colder, Ive been finding more snakes, but my trick is to get out early like 8 am - 12 noon thats or then go night herping and possibly find some on the road basking because the road is still hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back