• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Goldfields Shingles - Juvenile pair

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

varanophile

Reaction score
Sold - Goldfields shingle pair.

Sold! Thanks to all those who sent pm's. For those who missed out I will have some unsexed babies available available in a few months (hopefully). When they are ready I will post on here or on bluetongueskinks.org/forum. Pricing will depend on colour.

I realised after posting the ad that I was being a little hypocritical stating no tire kickers and then not posting a for sale price - sorry guys:)

Scientific Name
Tiliqua rugosa rugosa

Common Name
Goldfields shinlgeback

Size
Approx 300g

Quantity Available
1 pair

Bred By
Myself

Willing to Freight?
Yes

I was holding on to these to add to my breeding stock, but the new camera I'm after has turned out to be more than I could justify paying without sourcing some additional funds. Genuine offers only, no tire kickers please. Any offer must be willing to place a deposit within 5 days of acceptance. Pictures of parents and pair for sale below. Please note that these are juveniles and will not reach full colour until adulthood.

Male:

Dad
P1012852-1.jpg

Mum
P1012868.jpg

Boy for sale (Brown areas will turn bright orange as grows).
P1012977.jpg

Girl:

Dad
P1012941.jpg

Mum
P1012931.jpg

Girl for sale (currently shedding - pic from few months ago)
P1012858.jpg

Older sister at 20 months to give idea of colour development
P1012802.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back