• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

good lookin diamond

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is me female diamond shes biger now

Still looking.. a lot of people email me and then don't respond when I reply saying I want their animal?

C'mon I know there is someone out there watching with a cute lil diamond ready to sell! Still preferring high yellow with white spots (like the one above or MrBredli's one) or a juvenile with good-lookin' parents.

needed by end of June/start of July :?

Please pm me asap
-Penny

jinny can you give me a price on the female diamond she looks good

hey croc hunter pennny,
i have two diamonds one male one female from unrelater parents.
they are both friendly snakes and i have NEVER had a problem feeding either of them.
approximately 4years old and about 5-5.5 foot long.

i was going to breed them this coming season however i've just moved into a unit and its just not practical. i live in maroochydore on the sunshine coast QLD so if you're interested in having a look let me know.

IMG_1867.jpg

female.. she looks stunning in the sunlight however the weathers not so good so i cant get a good photo outside at the moment.

hey croc hunter pennny,
i have two diamonds one male one female from unrelater parents.
they are both friendly snakes and i have NEVER had a problem feeding either of them.
approximately 4years old and about 5-5.5 foot long.

i was going to breed them this coming season however i've just moved into a unit and its just not practical. i live in maroochydore on the sunshine coast QLD so if you're interested in having a look let me know.

female.. she looks stunning in the sunlight however the weathers not so good so i cant get a good photo outside at the moment.

what about Nicks?
id be tempted to buy his as im after black and whites atm
although he is a bit far away as id rather try and find some in S.A first so they not being freighted around with the possibility of being lost or stolen or stressed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back