Good Starter Lizard Besides Bearded Dragon

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaReptileBoy

Reaction score
hey my friend wants a lizard (no snakes aloud in his house) but he doesn't want an bearded dragon
so what are some good starters?

Depends if he wants something to handle or something that he can look at. Maybe a small Monitor, or Cunninghams. Or a Bluey like Red-Ink suggested

Shinglebacks are another alternative. Essentially a prettier or ugly blue tongue depending on ones taste (Personally I love them lol)!

Cunninghams and land mullets would be good if he wants some sort of angry not so easy to handle skinks, but i would just go with a blue tongue, pitty land mullets are so hard to get in vic, otherwise i'de get some ;)

Agreed with people above.
If you want a great handling pet - Blue Tongue or Shingle Back - Blueys are good looking, Shingle's are a great pet if you want something different.
If you want a great looking pet - Ackie (Ridge/Spiny Tailed Monitor) - They can be good to handle too.
Gecko's make great pets but you can't handle them often and they are noisy :p - Depending on what you get.

thank you for all of this he would like a handle able one so i will forward the link 2 him

- - - Updated - - -

Shinglebacks are another alternative. Essentially a prettier or ugly blue tongue depending on ones taste (Personally I love them lol)!

same

Maybe a pink tongue they are really easy to keep/feed and handle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back