Good Substrate's

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Herpcrazzzy

Not so new Member
Reaction score
hi everyone

i was wondering what would be a good substrate or if there is a better substrate i could use than paper for my western bearded dragon. i had exoterra dessert sand for quite a while but it was becoming harder to clean and keep up to a good standed. i might sound lazy but i dont want my little guy to get sick so i would prefer to find a subste that looks more appealing than news paper but is still eazier than sand to keep disinfectant. if you can help i will be more than gratful. i am also searching the web to try and find a good one to.

Herpcrazzzy

I use the washed playground sand from Bunnings but since you dont want sand... I hear astroturf works well - easy to clean and looks good :)

Astroturf's great, good quality fake grass... can't go past it! You can put a few different pieces in so you'll only have to remove one section when there's mess, there's no change of ingestion, looks great, you can keep using it time and time again... need I go on?
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back