got my cheeks pierced last night lol :D

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
-_-sweet, lol when i lived in nsw the school i went to tryed to say that it was child abuse (but yet kids could have tatoos), but i got them done in qld b4 i was there so thry had nothing else to say :)

haha one of my teachers said take it out and i said no il come back next week with more lol
i didnt and she said take it out again and i said il get the pliers for u to take it out and she said no lol so i kept them

While your on the teacher topic.....i dyed my hair bright purple for something different the principal tryed to suspend me for it and said i was setting a bad example or something. (and shave for a cure was comming up the next day) so i said it was for that and they said it was temporary dyes only, lol so mum said that she (the principal) dyed her hair so whats the diff, if she didnt dye her hair it would be grey...XD.......then she apologised and dropped it lol

give me the bolt cutters i will take them out. I think they look stupid, however all to their own, if you are happy with them, thats great and thats all that matters

give me the bolt cutters i will take them out. I think they look stupid, however all to their own, if you are happy with them, thats great and thats all that matters

thats it each to there own u might like guys i like girls u might like cars i like bikes its all the time each to there own +1

(not forwarding the guys bit towards u bigi btw)

While your on the teacher topic.....i dyed my hair bright purple for something different the principal tryed to suspend me for it and said i was setting a bad example or something. (and shave for a cure was comming up the next day) so i said it was for that and they said it was temporary dyes only, lol so mum said that she (the principal) dyed her hair so whats the diff, if she didnt dye her hair it would be grey...XD.......then she apologised and dropped it lol
lol good call

That looks hot, i have always loved cheek piercings...... but then again, i do have a slight fetish for dimples lol

Ha!
I find it ridiculous when schools try to do this.
I wore stripy socks to school and I got called in to the principal office where she told me to not wear them any more becuase it will encourage the young kids to do that and they might get teased for being different.. So I was like "But stopping me from doing it is showing people who would tease someone for wearing them that it's not ok to be different" She didn't have a response but I was still not allowed to wear the socks any more.

no jay's not a guy...well,techincally he is.....but ummmmmmmmm yeh hahahahaha......sorry jay,just came out....my bad.......oh and just saying,that the 1st thought when i read your thread heading,was that you got your bottom cheeks pierced lmaoooooo

When i was at school i got badgered alot for my modifications.. all you have to say is that you're tribal, it's like the churchies being allowed to wear their jesus necklaces.. if it's religion or belief you can get away with anything.

We're twins by the way, i've got my cheeks done aswell.

I used to be the most pierced kid at school. Long time ago now. The piercings are gone, but the attitude and ink remains. Actually sometimes I put a big stainless ring in the left ear for a party weekend or somesuch.

I would probably feint, there's so much skin to go through in your cheek haha. Looks tops though.
I could never spray water out of my lip piercing hole :( I was so disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back