got my cheeks pierced last night lol :D

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
search on google he was trying to bag me out for looking like an idiot lol i obviously dont care wat i look like or i wouldnt of posted pics and he is up there trying to get a gf lol

TurismoZX
  • profile.png
    View Profile
  • forum.png
    View Forum Posts
Suspended

Reason General Site Rule 1 - Nastiness or Name Calling
TurismoZX
Suspended

Reason offensive
u cant see what he wrote but he obviously got into trouble for it

I find it funny people are telling you you wont be able to get a job because of your facial piercings , They are only piercings , as much as first impressions count as long as you arnt a twit you will have no probs getting a job.

I work retail and look ALOT more extreme than someone with just a few piercings in there face and it really doesn't make a huge difference :D

Apart from the blank look on ya face it looks fine , haha

I find it funny people are telling you you wont be able to get a job because of your facial piercings , They are only piercings , as much as first impressions count as long as you arnt a twit you will have no probs getting a job.

I work retail and look ALOT more extreme than someone with just a few piercings in there face and it really doesn't make a huge difference :D

Apart from the blank look on ya face it looks fine , haha
yeh your like a blue shrek :p just not as fat lol
there is heaps of places u can get a job im doing labouring now and my boss just shakes his head everytime i get a new piercing or tattoo lol but yeh there is plenty of places u can get jobs like traffic control labouring building everything like that just look at half the old bloked doing trades heaps of them are covered in wrinkled up patches of black ink (once were tattoos lol)
but yeh it cant be that hard to get a job if so i dont have time for people who judge before they know u

the generation im in a fair few people have piercings and tattoos so what there gonna not hire everyone with tattoos and piercings lol
il just go on the doll lol not really but yeh

That's your opinion, a bad opinion i might add. I bet if you went around telling everyone who had piercings that it looked disgusting you'd get bashed fairly quick, just saying.

lol i dont think your just saying lol im sure alot of people would haha i get more weird looks and questions about them lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back