got my cheeks pierced last night lol :D

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly Shaye is a top bloke and has helped me through a number of threads and pm's. They look cool mate but personally I would be a little bit worried about limiting my job opportunities. Also if I got into a blue the extra damage that could be caused. My cousin has piercings and tattoo's and it doesn't seem to affect his life in a negative way as he drives trucks and works security. A good mate of mine however has dreadlocks and works as a panel beater and has trouble finding jobs even though he is one of the best panel beaters I have seen ( i'm in the automotive trade ).

Last edited by a moderator:
1 question
do they hurt to get put in or does it hurt more after???

I dont have heaps of peircings but in my experience they hurt more after.......lol dont get your tongue done it feels like they are jamming the needle in repeatidly for the next 3-4 days after its done lol.

Cartilage hurts more while it's happening, My septum made my eyes water heaps - Cheeks hurt alot more after it's done because of the amount of swelling and piercings like ears, belly button etc are pretty much painless.

No offense intended, I dont know you I can't comment on your life or what you are or aren't.
But personally, I'd do the same if they got a nose piercing at 13 just the way the world spins sometimes.
Piercings should be kept to 15 in my opinion. I would say 16 but i'd be a hypocrite. I got mine at 15. (only kept 1 of the numerous in those 4 and a half years).

I was in high school, year 8, its a nose piercing - not a tattoo. It's impermanent. Here's a picture of me with it in. It's a bit blurry, but do I look like a ****? I don't think so.

Me.jpg

haha yeh some people are heroes over the keyboard and i wouldnt mind meeting face to face i got nothing to hide and the only reason i do it is to see how far i can push my body to the limits im stopping at 10 on my face and 1 on the ear atm and will more then likely get more soon and yeh they did hurt going in because she was learning on me this was her 2nd 3rd and 4th ever so i gave her a bit of credit for it and all i see is you have to learn somewhere how to do things and if there arent people like me out there then how are you gonna learn how to do something and obviously TurismoZX doesnt like pain or he would probably have some and yeh turismo why not post up a photo of of u your more likely to look like a *** then me at least i got the pride to show myself and nah i dont have wax in my hair i got out of the shower and 10 minutes later i took the pic i dont do nothing to my hair as its only hair to me but each to there own.
thanx to all the positive comments and questions etc if u keep posting il be more then happy to answer any questions or just even to have a chat and yeh my face is a tad sore lol not as much anymore swelling has gone down and redness is gone but not starting to bruise and it did feel like a got a smack in the head lol

hypochondroac thanx for answering a few questions too mate appreciate it

and lullabylizard im not going to say u look like a **** or u dont as its not my part to say if u do or you dont IMO do wat u want and wen u want and dont let others judge you
turismo dont bother commenting if u dont like the thread there is obviously enough people here liking it and disliking it as im not offended any way by u because your on a keyboard as mattsnake said
thanx again to all comments and will put up a pic of them once there all healed and looking much better :)

!!!ShAyE!!!

turismo why not post up a photo of of u your more likely to look like a *** then me at least i got the pride to show myself

Thats exactly what I was gonna say :lol:

They look awsum. Painful, but awsum!!

What really ticks me off is the fact that most parents will allow their daughters to have their ears pierced at the age of six or even earlier because it's considered the norm for females.. but if a thirteen year old wants their lip pierced it's trashy and unsuitable. Same thing, different area.

If my children approached me about having something pierced at the age of thirteen firstly i'd be glad they approached me at all and secondly i'd accompany them and explain that it's important to find a reputable parlour and to make sure it's done correctly.

Hey atleast if they're busy getting pierced they arn't spending the cash on droogies.

I really wish my parents were like you! My parents are very close minded, whilst living at home i had to hide my piercings from them (nipple and PA). Times are changing and these things need to be more accepted as you say.

View attachment 148055bout an hour after i got the dermals done they were sore and a bit red :p

Shaye they look great! Just be careful with the dermals on your face, i have many friends who have had them done and rejected, they have been fine and healed for months then decide to reject and grow out.

Last edited by a moderator:
My hubby has a PA and i have piercings aswell as tatts, but all in places that can be covered for job interviews and the such.

I just think your limiting your opportunitites in life with so many in your face like that.

I mean you can get away with one or two (eyebrow, lip, tounge, nose) but to have them out there like that ......

Its a forum, opinions are each to their own.

I dont think they make you look like 'Jay' at all, and i think Jay is pretty cool....

I think they make you look like a kid who is trying to look tough, in my opinion (which its a forum and i am allowed to have)..

My hubby has a PA and i have piercings aswell as tatts, but all in places that can be covered for job interviews and the such.

I just think your limiting your opportunitites in life with so many in your face like that.

I mean you can get away with one or two (eyebrow, lip, tounge, nose) but to have them out there like that ......

I definitely agree here Mrs l, it is just a shame that with the change in times there is still this stigma attatched to body mods. If i had a career in design or fashion etc where it was acceptable i would have facial piercings, but working in finances i would be shunned lol

Its a forum, opinions are each to their own.

I dont think they make you look like 'Jay' at all, and i think Jay is pretty cool....

Hahahaha...... why thankyou ! Im sure you are very pretty also lol. Maybe Shaye wants to look like me? Would you blame him? lol

QUOTE]

No Jay i would not blame him, most men actually want to look like you, they are just too scared to admit it. lol..

Funny thing is a lot of women like the 'stigma' of the gay man, a man who takes care of himself, buff body and all lol ..

No Jay i would not blame him, most men actually want to look like you, they are just too scared to admit it. lol..

Funny thing is a lot of women like the 'stigma' of the gay man, a man who takes care of himself, buff body and all lol ..

Hahahaha.... saying that Miss l, i have not been to the gym since i started seeing someone new (only 2 months).... i have lost the abs and am currently sitting at my desk at work eating a whole packet of lamingtons lol

Rubbish Jay, bet you still have those Abs !! Cmon you have a pic in every other thread how about one of your abs here lol ..

Rubbish Jay, bet you still have those Abs !! Cmon you have a pic in every other thread how about one of your abs here lol ..

Hahahahaha.......... i think ppl have seen enough of my pics.... and i have received enough hate mail lol

you gotta get a picture of the water trick when it heals properly mate

It has healed properly, i had it done when i was 18, almost 8 years now. I have stretched it to a 5mm hole (2 guage), i can fit a straw through it lol

thanx meggz
and yeh il post up a pic of it if i can once its all healed and i try the water trick lol umm i cant change them for a bit and i wouldnt relly like the spikes on there as they would stick out a bit and feel weird as these are just tiny plates
jay and mrs i haha i dont wanna look like u jay (not offensive or anything lol) but yeh i like the piercings and i think they look alright but each to their own as everyone has said in this thread :)
thanx all

!!!ShAyE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back