Got Some strange advice today, please comment

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just trowing this up there for comment. As above i have given my Yearling Diamond a larger fed this time round.

Im just a bit curious. Up till now, you could set your watch by her. Two days after eating she craps.

Its now been 4 days with the bigger feed. She has peed (white stuff) twice but no crap. Is this normal?

Just trowing this up there for comment. As above i have given my Yearling Diamond a larger fed this time round.

Im just a bit curious. Up till now, you could set your watch by her. Two days after eating she craps.

Its now been 4 days with the bigger feed. She has peed (white stuff) twice but no crap. Is this normal?

Uh oh... here we go again.... :(

Jamie

Uh oh... here we go again.... :(

Jamie
hahahahaha

perfectly fine mate , they can hold on for weeks , with my womas i can feed them one week and get urates but no poo feed again the next week just urates no poo , then a few days later or even longer i will finally get a poo that appears to be an accumulation of all the food makes you wonder how their digestive system works the way they can get another urate through when they still haven't pooped the roughage from the previous feed but they do fine none the less

Thanks Thomasssss. Appreciate the helpful answer.

As stated in another thread. Thought i would double check my research. But i guess others on here just love to take the micky out whenever the get the chance to show off their vast amount of knowledge.

Thanks Thomasssss. Appreciate the helpful answer.

As stated in another thread. Thought i would double check my research. But i guess others on here just love to take the micky out whenever the get the chance to show off their vast amount of knowledge.
no worries as for the other part you just haven't been around long enough and have taken jamies (pythoninfinite) post the wrong way , it wasnt directed solely towards you he wasnt trying to put you down , the thing is there is a bit of lets say poo paranoia on aps , alot of people come on here asking very very similar questions and its been going on for a long time , jamie was simply making a joke about your very common question that alot of new people to the hobby worry about for some reason

no worries as for the other part you just haven't been around long enough and have taken jamies (pythoninfinite) post the wrong way , it wasnt directed solely towards you he wasnt trying to put you down , the thing is there is a bit of lets say poo paranoia on aps , alot of people come on here asking very very similar questions and its been going on for a long time , jamie was simply making a joke about your very common question that alot of new people to the hobby worry about for some reason

wow thomasssss your being nice lol
;)
Cathy

my 3 year old son hasnt done a poo it 3 days, is this normal???? who actually counts the days it takes to poo? i dont thats for sure, if i see it in the enclosures i pick it up if not i dont worry about it

who actually counts the days it takes to poo? i dont thats for sure, if i see it in the enclosures i pick it up if not i dont worry about it
im assuming you mean who counts the days for their snakes ? if so then you'd be surprised alot more people do than you'd think

im assuming you mean who counts the days for their snakes ? if so then you'd be surprised alot more people do than you'd think

yeah i'm getting that impression by the amount of times i see the poo topic and i have only been on here since september......understand why some people get sick of hearing it

thomassss you know how much this subject annoys me :)

!!!! its amazing the number of people that do this! and put it on their feeding records.

it makes me wonder if they have their own poo chart that they write down time, date, appearance of their turds.

Theyd love to live with my husband, theyd be forever taking notes.

what if these people have dogs, do they follow them around all day to see if they've crapped???

my 3 year old son hasnt done a poo it 3 days, is this normal???? who actually counts the days it takes to poo? i dont thats for sure, if i see it in the enclosures i pick it up if not i dont worry about it

Maybe your son is due to shed? have you checked the temps in his enclosure? :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

I dont exactly count the days from feed to poop.... but I have noticed that a few days after a feed, they pop thier chalk.... and day 5..... get the gas mask and the radiation suit out :shock: coz there is going to be a torrent of steeeenkie snake torpedos any minute :lol:

Maybe your son is due to shed? have you checked the temps in his enclosure? :lol:

little cold, but he has plenty of room to move, he is a week out of the vet clinic where we had to have some useless body organs removed and is hardly eating, is this something to worry about also? normally strikes and takes all food thats offered, but is currently just picking..very unusual..has lost a bit of condition well.......wifey is very worried

little cold, but he has plenty of room to move, he is a week out of the vet clinic where we had to have some useless body organs removed and is hardly eating, is this something to worry about also? normally strikes and takes all food thats offered, but is currently just picking..very unusual..has lost a bit of condition well.......wifey is very worried

has he bitten you at all

Cathy

thomassss you know how much this subject annoys me :)

!!!! its amazing the number of people that do this! and put it on their feeding records.

it makes me wonder if they have their own poo chart that they write down time, date, appearance of their turds.

Theyd love to live with my husband, theyd be forever taking notes.

what if these people have dogs, do they follow them around all day to see if they've crapped???
sezzzz i never write this but this post deserves it as i just seriously LOL at that :) god i feel so corny for writing lol ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back