GRAPHIC IMAGE WARNING: bhp tumor

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
X-rays.
391335_385871691482383_169736589_n.jpg

And showing how her system was blocked
603544_385871728149046_2015799272_n.jpg

Poor girl, that is massive! Here's wishing her a speedy permanent recovery.

Thinking of you Sarah - i hope your lovely girl pulls through and fully recovers :) Give her a gentle cuddle for me :)

glad to gear yours is recovering.

Glad to hear your girl is on her way to recovery. I lost mine to a tumour about 6 months ago now. was devastated. Hope her recovery is speedy
I wanted to post this here to save my non-snakey facebook friends from the graphic pictures, but so I could share with those who are interested.

Recently, my beautiful axanthic BHP had a lump, which turned out to be a large tumor attached to her kidney. It was removed and tonight I went to pick her up (finally), and the vet brought it out so I could take a look/poke it. Crossing fingers my girl will get better and no more growth will appear. But yeah take a look. I had to take some pictures as this thing was immense.

Photo0056.jpg

Photo0057.jpg

Photo0058.jpg

Photo0059.jpg

The kidney is the long piece (not the huge lump and other nodules).

ive got my fingers crossed for you, we took out a tumour growing on my coastals kidney a couple of months ago, surgery went beautiful and he recovered well but it spread and quick hopefully yours goes better.

she is up and around, Sarah is injecting antibiotics every 3 days, but so far she is active and alert :) so fingers crossed for a full recovery

Thanks everyone she is definitely feeling much better. Kept me up almost all night making a bunch of noise having fun in her enclosure. Just a matter of finishing her antibiotics course and waiting to see if anything comes back. Big cross fingers she stay's fine.

i shall bookmark this thread if the midnight munchies ever hit
what a lil champ for withstanding that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back