[GRAPHIC] In hospital. Dog bite

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you ever get the urge to stick your finger in there?

I know I wouldn't be able to resist if that was on my leg.

Also, your sister should have drawn "the joker", would be more fitting with the scars.

Do you ever get the urge to stick your finger in there?

I know I wouldn't be able to resist if that was on my leg.

Also, your sister should have drawn "the joker", would be more fitting with the scars.

NO WAY!
Just thinking about it makes me feel sick lol.
Couldn't ever put a finger in there.
I almost pass out when the doctor pokes around in there. Lol
Also infection is still a risk so trying to keep any kind of touching around there to a minimum.

Haha! Yeah that's so true! Joker would have been way better!

I hope you are well! Give my regards to Tabitha as well! Hopefully in the future we can all catch up or something!

NO WAY!
Just thinking about it makes me feel sick lol.
Couldn't ever put a finger in there.
I almost pass out when the doctor pokes around in there. Lol
Also infection is still a risk so trying to keep any kind of touching around there to a minimum.

Haha! Yeah that's so true! Joker would have been way better!

I hope you are well! Give my regards to Tabitha as well! Hopefully in the future we can all catch up or something!

Come on, infections a small price to pay, at least you could say you've done it then ;)

I'm getting there, and yes, we do need to catch up soon. Let me know when your legs feeling better and we will make a day of it.

... I am no expert, just going on what my brother went through on his lower back many years ago. His girlfriend was a nurse and so she did the daily dressing. He originally had a hole you could fit three or fingers into up to the first knuckle. But it healed brilliantly and although the scar evident it was not raised or lumpy etc.

"Lower Back" is also the butt area. Sounds like someone had a pilonidal cyst. :lol:

(It looks like a little mouth :lol:)

It definitely looks like a smiley mouth.

Ellannn, have you ever considered smuggling drugs in there? :D

IM GOING BACK TO WORK ON TUESDAY!!!
I am so excited!!

Still isn't healed completely yet. About 1cm deep now and 3 cm wide but I am able to go back to work finally.
It's been a long process!

Looks good, nearly there, puncture wounds take sooooooooo long to heal..excited to be going back to work, hmmm, you must be one of those few people that has an excellent job with fantastic people to work with :)...what's the secret haha :D

a8yvudap.jpg

Almost there :)

yba2ary3.jpg
just pulled a splinter out of my bottom right cheek that hurt enough

Is your top lip going to support it?

tu7uhubu.jpg

All healed guys!
After 2 months of back and forth doctors visits and having an open wound dressed everyday it is finally healed!

Yay congrats. I'm impressed at how well that scar healed. In a few years its going to be hard to notice. I've had 4 surgery's on my arm over the course of 4 years when I was around 13, the scars were really bad. Now all the puffiness and redness is gone. They are barely discolored now. Make sure you keep the scars out of the sun or put strong sunscreen on.

Looks great Ellannn, it looks nice and smooth, don't forget to try out the Bio Oil :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back