Gravid Bredli?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
just give her a big squeeze push them out hahaha jokes but if she is about to lay you should be abel to feel eggs?

oh sweet well make sure you pick out anice healthy cluthcy for me :)

How old is she Charlie - just curious.

Charlie, do you have anymore pics of your female? She looks like she is a stunning snake, do you know who bred her?

No worries Scorps.
Jozz she is about 6yrs but she's never been bred before.
Mrbredli, I do have some more pics, i'll post some tomorro, but I have no idea who bred her, ive only had her for about a year. O'well I'm off to bed now, hopefully i'll wake up to a nice surprise.

Some pics for Mrbredli

Here's a few pics of her, there not the best, I cant find any good ones sorry.

Attachments

• BredliScroll.jpg
    BredliScroll.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 131
  • bredli.jpg
    bredli.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 123
Just read this thread, now the suspense is killing me too. Good luck Charlie. Hope all goes well

If she doesn't lay soon you might need to get her to a vet as she may be eggbound. Did you say it had been more than 30 days since her last slough?

Oh...I hope not, unfortunately I didn't record exactly when she last shed because I wasn't really expecting her to be gravid, but I think it would have to have been at least a month.

This is what she looks like now, and she also looks like she's breathing quite heavily. If she doesn't lay tonight I might take her to the vet, does anyone know of a good herp vet in northern NSW?

Attachments

• Gravid copy.jpg
    Gravid copy.jpg
    234.2 KB · Views: 144
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back