Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking shiny and ready to Lay in the next few days!!!
IMG_2391.jpg

This is the last female I have to lay (Very late xmas clutch on the way)

She has 16 fertile eggs, not bad for a first clutch.

IMG_2282.jpgIMG_2287.jpg

Congratulations bryce,she finally got there with a good clutch ! :)

Congrats Bryce stunner she is.

Cheers Brenton

Thanks Zulu & Br3nton.

Zulu come over when i cut them.

This is the first time im using the basket. It's a very good basket though as it has high grooves in it. I can place the eggs in the grooves and they dont move around.

The system was put together buy my good friend Zulu. I normall use another method but this looks great so im giving it a go!

If worried about rolling, you can always put some perlite in the bottom to stabilise them. I have mine on a flat plastic surface, so the thin layer of perlite helps keep them stable.

Pythons Rule, looks like she has IBD....euth straight away :p looks like she'll drop in the next day or so.

Here's a picture of my only girl that was bred this season, finally ovulated last week.

6295852765_463b4eabda.jpg

Last clutch I was waiting for this season and it turned out to be a pretty nice one! 12 good eggs and one slug.

They all seem to have some good veins in them so hopefully they all go the distance. Fingers crossed!

Cheers,
Dave

Attachments

• IMG_0931.JPG
    IMG_0931.JPG
    350.3 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0934.JPG
    IMG_0934.JPG
    141.5 KB · Views: 50
finally my bhp is laying. Everything is running late in my collection this year.

bhplaying.jpg

Well done Dave, thats a pretty good result. They will be some cool little hatchies with their huge heads.

I've been using the same tubs and over water method...........they seem to be doing a good job after two weeks.

Just found a surprise clutch of mac eggs. 8 in total, not bad from a 2 year old. The Wife took the pics with some weird Iphone app!
photo.JPGphoto3.JPG

Cant stop breeding at your place Bryce LOL

Your advice came to some good use,that round basket for the gtp eggs was made from a "salad spinner" they sell in the chinese shops.
All that time you took filling me in on this water incubation method didnt go to waste after all, thanks.

7c9499a4-e4f8-92e7.jpg
7c9499a4-e50f-2aef.jpg

My little Wheatie laid this morning!!

10 eggs, 6 fertile and 4 slugs.

Cant stop breeding at your place Bryce LOL

Your advice came to some good use,that round basket for the gtp eggs was made from a "salad spinner" they sell in the chinese shops.
All that time you took filling me in on this water incubation method didnt go to waste after all, thanks.

Yeah Zulu,

Im loving the setup at the moment, it's brilliant. Please put me down for 4 more sets please mate.

No worries about the info, come around when i cut the GTP eggs so you can see it in action.

My girl laid me 7 eggs last night, 41 days after her pre lay shed. This will be her 3rd clutch.

3Nov11.jpg

3Nov11-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back