Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks great Colin. I love the dorsal stripe. It will look absolutely amazing after a couple of sheds. Let me know if you have any jag het albinos spare :).

Congrats Col, got what you were hoping for mate! Well done.

Hope he doesn't give you any troubles.

Well, they aren't jags, but I'm still very excited by my little ones that have started emerging. The first 2 are now in click-clacks and another 5 were peeking this afternoon.
DSC04296.jpg

DSC04295.jpg

Congrats Pythonmum, can see why your excited. I think I have checked on the incubator about a 1000 times in the last three weeks and I don't have albino's or jags.

That bottom left egg looks to have been pipped about four or five times, like its decided I'll come out now....nah not yet.

Paul

Oooooh bet you are excited pythonmum. I am so looking forward to breeding mine, more to see what pops out. I will have to keep some as well.

Congrats Pythonmum, can see why your excited. I think I have checked on the incubator about a 1000 times in the last three weeks and I don't have albino's or jags.

That bottom left egg looks to have been pipped about four or five times, like its decided I'll come out now....nah not yet.

Paul
A couple of those marks are pencil - number 4 - :). I slit the eggs after the first baby poked its head out, but some aren't satisfied with my efforts and stubbornly insist on making their own holes. I don't poke the babies or peek in at this stage. I just give them an easy escape if they choose to take it. I will start peeking on Wednesday if some haven't stuck their heads out yet.

congrats pythonmum well done.. exciting stuff huh :D

a few more albinos out and there still comimg :D

DSC04186.jpg

Well done Colin on the Albino Jags!! They look sensational! How many hatched?

The albinos look great pythonmum. Colin yours aren't too bad, but it's no albino jag lol. Good stuff mate.

Grats Colin and Susan, some very nice animals guys. There are some real stunning animals in this thread, grats to you all on them. I personally didn't breed anything this season, to many commitments with a new business starting up. However, next year I hope I can add a few animals to a thread like this.
Daz :D

You are a day ahead of me Colin. I came home from dinner out with girlfriends to find this little pipping party happening.
DSC04300.jpg

Can't catch all of them out at one time, but most will be ready for their own click clacks by tomorrow night. I can't wait to see the patterns, as the female is banded and the male striped. The two out so far show one with strong bands, the other with less distinct bands. I am hoping for some stripes, too. It's like Christmas!

015.jpg014.jpgHere is my gravid girl Rosie, expected to lay at the end of this month. This is my first time experiencing this so I hope I dont stuff it up

Cheers:)
Once supply increases, i'll be able to bring them down to affordable levels for others to enjoy too.

Think the only way I would ever be lucky enough to have one is to wait until my boy is old enough to breed and get him a girl, I have no plans of ever breeding snakes so I will stick to drooling over your pics lol

first B&W Julatten jungle out of the egg 15-11-2011 for me this season

DSC04193.jpg

100% Pure Darwin.....

That's a stunner, grats. Any chance we could see the parents, I would love to see what sort of patterning they have compared to this guy. Or whether they are just throwing these guys on a regular basis. Nice darwin that is for sure.

Jees Colin, How early did you guys mate and lay??

My girl still hasn't laid yet!! lol - but due in next week :)

I usually go by the weather not the calender and we had some 10 degree nights in sydney early on this year and thats when I started to cool them.. with my morelia my darwins lay and hatch first and my julatten jungles lay and hatch usually before my black and gold jungles. And this season for me is really no different to prior seasons my darwins usually hatch late october early november, my julattens usually hatch from early november to late november and my black and yellow usuallly hatch through december.. Its just the usual routine for me in Sydney and this is whats happening..

But it always helps when the animals are very healthy and in great condition too. cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back