Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some very nice looking snakes guys! Especially yours colin good job... will be looking foward to adding some pics of my own eventually

Great to see so many eggs and babies. My husband says I have a tub of pink spaghetti waiting at home. He lets me have the thrill of weighing and inspecting the youngsters. Only two left looking around and biding their time before emerging. Nice to have healthy pink babies!

Nice work with all your pythons this year people! Some cracker hatchies there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Fay......It should turn out like this by about 13 months of age.....

one of mine..

DSC03969-2.jpg

DSC03969adjusted.jpg

Last edited:
From 2010 Darwin Clutch 5.

This one is literally about to complete it's second slough since leaving the egg, so looks drab in this picture.
These 2011 hatchies are from 3 seperate clutches.

Back on topic.......this female Bredli deposited 44 eggs last week, 43 fertile and 1 slug!

Last edited:
congrats tony :D thats a very nice looking female too

thanks Col.. i cant wait to see what these look like.. & cant wait to put my jag over it next year...

Awesome looking albino Colin. I love that orange lol. No the top pic is amazing. How old is it/was it?

ORIENTALIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I absolutely love what you produce in the albinos, i hope that one day they will be more readily available as i only know of 1 other person that has albinos of the same quality (or it may be just you lol, i have seen an ad elsewhere that made my jaw drop straight to the floor).
I think any albino darwin is beautiful but i have a soft spot for reduced patterned and striped!

Pythonmum, your babies are amazing as well! II bet it must be the best feeling for you and everyone else knowing all your hard work and effort has paid off.

I can't wait to see what else other people in this thread produce from their clutches :)

yes Chris the intergrade you sold me.. not a male after all.. female.. 16 for a first clutch.. 12 fertile, 4 slugs.. crossed to my lester tiger jungle...

Another 100% Pure Darwin.....produced in 2010 from a different combinational pairing.

from 2010 clutch 3 from 2009 clutch 1

Cheers Dave:)
Yes, these are keeper's.
I have kept these "SUPERS" from all years and all clutches that produce them...for future development.....some massive offers have been refused over that time (many small ones too).

Any chance of an adult pic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back