Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today was day 60 for my jungle clutch. I got hit with the blackout in Brisbane about a week ago and had no heating for 12-14 hours while I was at work..........so thought these may have been a lost cause.

Two heads out so far. Dont think I will be able to sleep till I see 12 heads.

Cheers,
Paul

Hi Everyone

Some great looking gravid hatchlings coming out.
I am trying breeding for the first time this year and its already been a steep learning curve.
My female Murray Darling laid 10 eggs mid November and all eggs appear viable and seem to be coming along well. At this stage I'm nearly hallfway through the incubation and already starting to feel like a nervous parent who just can't wait to see what pops out of the eggs.
I've attached photos of mating and some a nice pic of the egg laying.
Cheers

Attachments

• IMG_1974[1].jpg
    IMG_1974[1].jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_1450[1].jpg
    IMG_1450[1].jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 65
They look really well chris,mine are in an aviary outside and one male and a female i have rarely seen since last summer.
They spend most of the time hide in metal downpipes i have at the top,must mate in there also i expect.
Brought them indoors,female is off feed now,see what happens.

that diamond in the second photo is unreal! male? Be keen to see what variation you get with hatchlings.

that diamond in the second photo is unreal! male? Be keen to see what variation you get with hatchlings.
Hi james,there is two males,the one that was in with the female in the downpipe was this one in the water bowl (if picture comes out) still not feeding yet and generally is the best feeder of the two.
The other male in pic with female was on the bottom of the aviary and would occasionally move to the top of the aviary where the other two were in the downpipe.
Have to see what happens anyway,she still is off feed .

ok, 99.9% sure shes gravid since shes refused food a month ago for the first time in history,....and shed last monday.

its my first time! :)

(and both of theirs, my hot stud man was with her for 18 hours straight!!! What a man!!!!)

congrats heaps chris :D

Day 61 for these little fellas and the first head was poking out this morning! Pretty good end to the season for me to get these hatching.

Cheers,
Dave

Attachments

• IMG_4364.JPG
    IMG_4364.JPG
    125.2 KB · Views: 60
Congrats Dave, bet these were the highlight of your season.

A few of nthis years progeny, jungles hatched yesterday and today,

Attachments

• DSC_0424.jpg
    DSC_0424.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 68
  • DSC_0426.jpg
    DSC_0426.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 66
  • DSC_0429.jpg
    DSC_0429.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 69
  • DSC_0431.jpg
    DSC_0431.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 72
Same female, differant male, lost the original male early in the season unfortunately to a cancerous cist

these guys are taking their sweet time to come out but they are slowly getting there.....

Attachments

• IMG_4376.JPG
    IMG_4376.JPG
    152.4 KB · Views: 76
Gorgeous animal ships, grats mate.

Love that pic Dave, looks great.

Parents are both montgomery line animals, there are some nice animals in this years 15, few keepers but no freaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back