Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DIDNT YOU READ IT PROPERLY SHE has BEEN IN QUARANTINE I GOT HER 4 WEEKS AFTER SHE HAD BEEN QUARANTINED.

Sorry but a few weeks of quarentine doesnt even come close,You need a minimum of at least 6 to 12 months:rolleyes:

didnt you read it properly she has been in quarantine i got her 4 weeks after she had been quarantined.

plus i havnt been on here for veryy long and didnt realise i would come under fire, i was jusr being honest about my situation and seriouslly jjust expected useful replies, so yeah i prolll did leave myself open but excuse me for for not knowing the things not to mention on here, i at leasst know now lol

plus i havnt been on here for veryy long and didnt realise i would come under fire, i was jusr being honest about my situation and seriouslly jjust expected useful replies, so yeah i prolll did leave myself open but excuse me for for not knowing the things not to mention on here, i at leasst know now lol

lol.. dont worry, there are a few good people here who'll be willing to help.. just ignore everyone else. :)
well now, at least you know, its a lesson learnt :)

it should be in the rules somewhere... dont start a topic about hybrids :rolleyes:

DIDNT YOU READ IT PROPERLY SHE has BEEN IN QUARANTINE I GOT HER 4 WEEKS AFTER SHE HAD BEEN QUARANTINED.

There is no need to get all worked up. I'm not trying to attack you or anything, but trying to make you realise that the lack of quarantine wasn't very good and you should change that in future when purchasing, as now it's too late. As Beeman stated a few weeks is not enough.

Sounds like this event is going to be a big learning curve for you for a few different reasons, i hope you can bring a positive out of it though by learning from your mistakes.

what i dont understand is that u saw them mating..... you then went on to say that you WERE GOING TO CONTINUE TO LET THEM MATE.......
its pretty easy to go to the shops and by a huge tub for $15 and house your snake in there for the week until the new enclosure arrives, instead of being ignorant and attempting to breed hybrids.
cheers
mel
p.s i have a idea....HOW ABOUT YOU DONT BUY SNAKES IF U DONT HAVE THE HOUSING FOR THEM

I could be wrong heard on a show a couple of times that snakes can carry diease for 20 years or more and not show signs of being sick till there last days. So if this true it doesn't matter how much quarantine the snake has had.

whats the big deal with this hybridization crap..
i think the offspring have the right to live as any other snake.
and this quarantine business.... that is so irrelevant.

give the eggs to me, ill look after them.

Its not like these are my first snake the coastal is number 7.
And have kept them for many years and my husband even longer.
Plus we both study animals , my huby especialy doing reptiles and have had years of experience
so i would appreciate people not asuming i dont know ******!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have just never attempted breeding nor was i tryin to!!!!
im shocked that with the years of experience that both you and your husband have that you wouldnt know all the risks involved in housing two snakes together. also im sure if you had posted a thread about having your snakes probed there would be people on this site willing to do it for you for free. this would of stopped all this mess from happening

What a predictable thread:rolleyes:, the funniest thing is the majority rant & rave about hybrids but judging by the amount of PMs I have received asking about my hybrid diamond x bredli there is definately a lot of interest. I've also noticed hybrids for sale seem to be snapped up just as quickly as other "pure"breeds so I guess there are lot's of closet hybrid lovers:lol:

I know this has been said a million times before, but Port Macs/Intergrades are NOT hybrids. They aren't created by a Diamond and a Coastal breeding!!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

might wnat to pull your head in as i soon mentioned my mistake two sentences later

what i dont understand is that u saw them mating..... you then went on to say that you WERE GOING TO CONTINUE TO LET THEM MATE.......
its pretty easy to go to the shops and by a huge tub for $15 and house your snake in there for the week until the new enclosure arrives, instead of being ignorant and attempting to breed hybrids.
cheers
mel
p.s i have a idea....HOW ABOUT YOU DONT BUY SNAKES IF U DONT HAVE THE HOUSING FOR THEM

u go house ur snakes in a tub with no heat mat for a few weeks see if its still alive wen u check!!! i thought about this and yeah i have tubs but no heat mat and after forking out $500 for the snake and then having children and a household to support on a bodgy ccenterlink income, i didnt get paids till today so i COULDNT do much, plus the coastal wasnt ment to be here for another month, i know i prolly could have been beteer prepared, but i was realy not expecting i thought i had two females, and i was trying to seperate them but got told not to and to let them go. i WASNT ATTEMPTING TO BREED ANYTHING THIS YEAR AT ALL ACCIDENTS HAPPEN AND PEOPLE LIE, IM JUST TRYING TO RECTFY AND FIX A PROBLEM TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY, PLUS NONE OF THIS WA EVEN MY ORIGINAL QUESTION SO I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY I KEEP BEING HIT WITH ALL THIS, WEN ITS NO BODYS ELSES BUISNESSS, IF U FELL LIKE AND ARGUMENT PM SOMEONE ELSE NOT ME.

im shocked that with the years of experience that both you and your husband have that you wouldnt know all the risks involved in housing two snakes together. also im sure if you had posted a thread about having your snakes probed there would be people on this site willing to do it for you for free. this would of stopped all this mess from happening

Ummm wasnt it just last year that you had a Coastal and a Diamond together in your daughters room in hope to breed some Hybrids?

Dont think its fair to critisize others when youve done the same thing yourself...

Pot calling the Kettle black anyone?

Ummm wasnt it just last year that you had a Coastal and a Diamond together in your daughters room in hope to breed some Hybrids?

Dont think its fair to critisize others when youve done the same thing yourself...

uuuuummmmmmmmm NO i bought a blonde mac last year for my daughter and not for her room ,u must be thinkin of the wrong person, plus i am not TRYING to breed hybrids or even breed this year or last year!!!! i was misinformed on the sex of my diamond and was a week late on gettin it probed.

plus this is my first coastal and have only had her for a month or 2
so thats impossiable and last year want plannin on gettin one either!!!!!

u must be smoking the pot thats calling the kettle black!!!
so u must be the

"jokes" yeah it wasnt me from last year! good call but

uuuuummmmmmmmm NO i bought a blonde mac last year for my daughter and not for her room ,u must be thinkin of the wrong person, plus i am not TRYING to breed hybrids or even breed this year or last year!!!! i was misinformed on the sex of my diamond and was a week late on gettin it probed.

plus this is my first coastal and have only had her for a month or 2
so thats impossiable and last year want plannin on gettin one either!!!!!

u must be smoking the pot thats calling the kettle black!!!
so u must be the

dude he was talking about wranga, not you ^_^
cool on the defense a little, Eylandt is a nice guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back