Great day on the basalt plains

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cheekabee

Reaction score
There wasn't any school today so I went herping on the basalt plains hoping for striped legless lizards, I found what I was looking for and much more. I found loads of marbled geckos, marsh frogs and little whip snakes, I also found quite a large blue tounge, a bougainville skink, a robust skink and my favourite this year three delma impar.P1040377.jpgP1040276.jpgP1040325.jpgP1040161.jpgP1040190.jpgP1040353.jpgP1040207.jpgP1040358.jpgP1040364.jpgP1040340.jpgP1040334.jpg

**** yeah !
amazing find !!!!!!!!
best thread ive seen in a while !

Last edited:
Great finds and photos. Looks like a highly successful day.

Regards,
David

Absolutely fabulous. Its a big plain with lots of damage. Did your finds coexist with solid native vegetation?

Nice work getting the Delma.

Thanks guys
Absolutely fabulous. Its a big plain with lots of damage. Did your finds coexist with solid native vegetation?
This place was quite damaged buy a car I think, burns from last year and rain, quite sad, I've been trying to find delma impar for quite a while now and it's nearly impossible to find them in solid vegetation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back