Green amongs the green

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Waterrat

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Something from my garden. They grow on trees here.

7.jpg

2.jpg

5.jpg

Looking good Michael, nice to see you moving into the morph GTPs aswell as wild type GTPs. Cracker mite phase, have you managed to make a pair of them yet?

I have a mate for her.
Locale? It's a universal green python Chondropython internationalis. LOL Her sister and brother look very different again.

Beautiful pythons Waterrat, and picture quality as well ... May i ask the model of camera your using mate? I've been thinking about getting a Canon EOS 550D...

Beautiful pythons Waterrat, and picture quality as well ... May i ask the model of camera your using mate? I've been thinking about getting a Canon EOS 550D...

I use EOS 1Ds mark III - all the Canons are good (so are Nikons :D). If I didn't have this one, I would go for the 5D mark II, it has got almost all the features of the 1Ds and it's less than half the price.

Great looking mite phase michael love the photography.

I use EOS 1Ds mark III - all the Canons are good (so are Nikons :D). If I didn't have this one, I would go for the 5D mark II, it has got almost all the features of the 1Ds and it's less than half the price.
You have too much money my friend.

I also work hard, children seem to sap away my chances of owning such a good camera

I can understand that.
I am going to feed my juveniles later today, see if I can get few picks, it'll challenging doing two tasks at once.

Strap that canon to your forehead, put the remote in your mouth and your good to go.

Thanks guys.
She just sloughed last nigh - should take more picks now.

She's tops, Michael. Show us your ugly ones for a change!

Agree with Slats about strapping Canon to your head. Also agree that 5Ds are a brilliant camera. But I still think you would get better results with Nikon ;)

Would love to see her siblings if you get the chance.

My Canon with the flashguns attached to it weighs 3 kg - I don't like whiplash.
These are older shots of the parents mating and the 3 stooges. LOL

parents
June08PepperGreenLotus.jpg

female
WD1.jpg

male
WD2.jpg

female
WD3.jpg

The 3 stooges are the sole survivors of that line. Parents and other siblings - all gone (no questions please).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back