Green Tree Frogs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbo

Reaction score
just a couple of pics i took of my gtf

Attachments

• gtf.JPG
    gtf.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 132
  • gtf 1.JPG
    gtf 1.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 114
Awww how cute:), thanks for sharing Robbo

The missus want to get a few but with all the snakes were running out of room.

I don't dissagree but You can run out of room. One of these day's I'll buy a bigger house

whats the law on taking tadpoles from the wild?... i wouldnt mind getting a frog there are heaps around the house but dont want to take a wild frog but what about the tadpoles? they wouldnt know a bigger world so would it be ok to get 1 - 2 tadpoles?

hey do any of you guys breed your green tree frogs. i would love to get one.

bit off topic but i saw the biggest gtf ever the other day in the wild , it was bigger the a cd, i know no pick no proof but it was outside my mums work so i've told her if she sees it again to ring and i'll bring the camera

im waiting for my froggy licence as we speak, i want some red eyes

whats the law on taking tadpoles from the wild?... i wouldnt mind getting a frog there are heaps around the house but dont want to take a wild frog but what about the tadpoles? they wouldnt know a bigger world so would it be ok to get 1 - 2 tadpoles?

What state ar you in? All states are different but as a general rule you can't take them.

Go here for an overview of the laws:

http://frogs.org.au/arc/legal.html

baby gtf in the pet stores looks soo cute u could just eat them.....(not like i would)......just thought id share

xx

More pics of fatboy

just a couple of pics i took of my gtf

I don't know about anyone else but I want to see more pics and so do the kids. I will definately set up a frog tank and have a couple. More pics, more pics:p

I don't know about anyone else but I want to see more pics and so do the kids. I will definately set up a frog tank and have a couple. More pics, more pics:p

ok then heres another few pics

Attachments

• 2006-10-11 006.JPG
    2006-10-11 006.JPG
    87 KB · Views: 87
  • 2006-10-11 009.JPG
    2006-10-11 009.JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 93
  • 2006-10-11 012.JPG
    2006-10-11 012.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 79
Can you hold them ??????

Yes you can handle your frogs, Litoria caerulea : Green Tree Frog are calmer than a lot of the others.
You must always keep them damp/moist, and keep your hands clean as they adsorb through their skin (and clean from soap as well). They will suddenly jump as well so you have to be careful of heights.
Ann
http://frogs.org.au/

More pics, more pics:p

Here are a few taken of ours...These pix were taken a few years ago so quality of photos is not as good using the camera we had back then.

Attachments

• gtf.jpg
    gtf.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 66
  • gtf2.jpg
    gtf2.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 65
  • gtf3.jpg
    gtf3.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 62
  • gtf4.jpg
    gtf4.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 73
:) i love these guys.we got the males back in 1991 and they just seem to keep on going,a few months ago i bought them a couple of girlfriends and this coming season hopefully we will have some lil taddies.
frogs are great for photographing to..

Attachments

• DSC07134.JPG
    DSC07134.JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 71
  • DSC07142.JPG
    DSC07142.JPG
    41.6 KB · Views: 65
  • zzz.JPG
    zzz.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 54
  • smily.JPG