• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Green Tree Python (+Enclosure, Lamp, Humidifier) $800

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

razzeldazzel

Reaction score
"Monty" our GTP is for sale. Originally acquired by my wife for our classroom at school (yes, we work together!) however due to starting a family and her on leave from work I have too little time to dedicate to all our animals. Monty is ~6 years old, a very bright and lively display snake who has been fine to handle on necessary occasions. He is currently on our school education permit and will need to be transferred to an appropriately licensed and responsible owner.

Price: $800

Includes: Glass terrarium, rock wall, heat lamp and humidifier. Collectively worth $500+ in inclusions.

Attachments

• IMG_1286.jpeg
    IMG_1286.jpeg
    116.2 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_1288.jpeg
    IMG_1288.jpeg
    125.6 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_1292.jpeg
    IMG_1292.jpeg
    158.7 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_1293.jpeg
    IMG_1293.jpeg
    127.9 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_1295.jpeg
    IMG_1295.jpeg
    100.3 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_1296.jpeg
    IMG_1296.jpeg
    141.5 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_1297.jpeg
    IMG_1297.jpeg
    132.6 KB · Views: 31
"Monty" our GTP is for sale. Originally acquired by my wife for our classroom at school (yes, we work together!) however due to starting a family and her on leave from work I have too little time to dedicate to all our animals. Monty is ~6 years old, a very bright and lively display snake who has been fine to handle on necessary occasions. He is currently on our school education permit and will need to be transferred to an appropriately licensed and responsible owner.

Price: $800

Includes: Glass terrarium, rock wall, heat lamp and humidifier. Collectively worth $500+ in inclusions.
Mate, i will buy your snake only and pay the air freight to Brisbane today, Rob [email protected] send me you price including air freight

Mate, i will buy your snake only and pay the air freight to Brisbane today, Rob [email protected] send me you price including air freight
Hi Rob, I'll keep you posted on the outcome of a guy coming over tomorrow. I thought putting it up cheap would ensure I'm able to rehome him before going interstate, it's been a nightmare though. 21 people from Gumtree harassing me relentlessly hah. I should know by midday if it's still up sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back