• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Green Tree Python Hatchlings

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

peterjohnson64

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Scientific Name
Morelia Viridis

Common Name
Green TRee Python

Sex
we are hoping to have a big surprise here

Length
short

Quantity Available

Bred By
Jamie Stuart

General Description
Thanks to a boom year for breeders Green Tree Python hatchlings are now at an all time low price. All these animals were born at 11 grams and most took their first meal. Animals will not be released until they have had at least 4 unassisted feeds. Payment options are available.

We will provide ongoing support to first time chondro keepers.

Jamie Stewart is well know in the Chondro community and is credited at the start of Greg Maxwell's book.

Willing to Freight?
Yes, to any major airport in Australia (covered by AAE) or up and down the NSW coast to Brisbane or Melbourne via East Coast Transport free fo charge. WE will personally deliver from Brisbane to Sydney (on the coast)

Contact Details
PM here

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)
AK 62814

Attachments

• Chondro Mum.jpg
    Chondro Mum.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 1,503
  • Chondro Parents 1.jpg
    Chondro Parents 1.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 2,031
I have had lots of emails/pm's asking about the payment plan so here it is.

We will accept a 20% NON-REFUNDABLE deposit (sorry, but we are sick of people paying deposits and stringing us along for 3 months only to pull out because their engine blew up or they broke their leg or lost their job - I can't believe how often this happens to people buying snakes)

Did I mention that the deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE? Just checking so that when you say you didn't know we can show you that we weren't trying to hide the fact. BTW - you will be asked to sign a document saying that you DID know.

Anyway, sorry for grouping you all in with the 80% of people that bought them from us last year (or actually didn't as the case may be).

After you tell us to want the snake and we take it off the market you have 6 months to pay for your first one. If you don't complete payment we will refund the amount that you have paid ABOVE the 20% deposit and refund that back but we keep the snake. So for example, if you buy one snake for $1,800 and give us a $360 deposit and then pay us a further $1,000 over the next 6 months taking the total amount paid to $1,360 we will only refund $1,000 and we keep the $360 deposit.

If you buy two or more then you have a further 6 months to pay for the rest. You can take your first snake once it is paid for but your deposit is not used for the amount paid on the first snake. It is still at risk until you pay for the rest of the snakes. So for example if you want two snakes you have to pay a deposit of $720. You can take your first snake after you have paid us a further $1,800 on top of the deposit (i.e. $2,520). Your deposit of $720 is still at risk until you pay for both snakes.

If you think you might change your mind then simply just don't buy one.

It is really a simple payment plan - 20% down with 6 months to pay. Its just that we know from experience that most people will try to pull out of the deal after we have taken the snakes off the market so we need to spell out the rules in advance.

Sorry but I have been overwhelmed with PM's about these snakes. If everyone really wants one that has contacted me then I have sold them 3 times over. So.... I will start by replying to people who PM and say that they want one (or more) and I will do it in chronoligal order - i.e. first in first served. If that doesn't sell them all then I will reply to PM's asking for more information/pics etc.

Its just that I can't say to the 11th person that PM'd me that they can ahve one because the first 10 might buy them all so it will be a fairly slow task to sort out who really wants them. Please be patient.

interestingly I see that Tim Mensforth has chondros at the expo and I reckon that if you twist his arm enough you will get them for the $1,800 that I sold mine for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back