Greetings peoples.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tehmwak

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi there. My name is Patrick, however feel free to call me whatever you want... (I get called teamwork alot over the interwebs... I also respond to and You-over-there!)

About me;
I like cheese. If you know nothing else about me, know this.
I'm slowly getting out of keeping marine fish, SPS and LPS coral.
I am kind of afraid of heights.
I dislike cats.
I have an amazing girlfriend. I mean, she hasn't threatened me with a knife or projectile weapon or anything! (I have a tendency to go out with crazy womans.... Vet nurses I find are all crazy also. Just FYI.)
I quite like DIY projects. And if you've got strange questions about LED's... I've probably got an answer...
I've been weighing up getting a reptile license for about 3 years, but have finally got one coming in the mail!
Something, something, something.
???
Profit.

Welcome aboard mate, lots of knowledge here

I like you, you're funny :lol:
Except I don't like cheese :evil:
And don't worry, that's not a cat in my yard, it's a beached whale ;)

I meant the new guy is funny, but I'm sure you are to :p No cheese from me, why don't you come around and raid my fridge and take the cheese as hostage, we're in the same area :lol:

South Aussies.... I grew up around Salisbury and Elizabeth... *Shudder* I never want to go back there. I'm much more in my element here in Queensland.... I don't get attacked by Coopers all the time. (Not that XXXX is any better. I'll stick to micro brews and vodka.)

Useless fact: I walk with a slight limp because I got stabbed by an unpleasant fellow in Salisbury North. >,>

Edit; Sorry I wasn't trying to bypass any filters. I was just spelling it correctly...

Last edited:
No trying to bypass the swearing filter please, you'll need to go back and edit it for something else or risk an infraction !
And don't generalize about south Aussies either you'll wind up getting lynched , there's a few of us here

Tehmhawk, that's why if you are in SA, you live in the Adelaide Hills. It is full of friendly people and is a safe area :D

Ah, the problem with the hills and my mother is that she is terrified of anything that lives...

Examples:
Can't have a decent garden. It'll harbor 55meter long death adders that will spit poison through *Windows* not walls.
Can't go in the local pool. You'll get pregnant, aids and attacked by pedophiles.
Can't walk to school. You'll get into a fight and end up losing some function of your left leg... Wait... This one is probably semi-justified.
Can't live more than 5min drive from a hospital. You'll die. No justification. It will just happen.
Can't clean the house. You'll find the cockroaches.
Can't read new scientist. You'll question god... (Useless fact: I got kicked out of home when I was 14... Because I didn't want to go to church.... 3-5 times a week.)
Can't have friends. They are all satanists and want to rape and murder you...
Can't go to the beach. Sharks will jump 30meters up the sand to kill you...

And I only exaggerated in one of those. Guess which.

Last edited:
WOW! Your life seemed awful :( I'm christian and so is everyone in my family but they still don't drag me off to church....I go to a christian school though but thats alright :)

Nope, I think every single one is true :)

Well. Except the sharks. They only jump 10 meters.

- - - Updated - - -

Also; I know this thread is sorely lacking pictures. So here. Have a lizard wearing a tie!

12267_504261182929389_1577787565_n.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

WOW! Your life seemed awful :( I'm christian and so is everyone in my family but they still don't drag me off to church....I go to a christian school though but thats alright :)

Oh, my childhood sucked. I had a choice. Do homework or read the bible.
I read the bible from cover to cover three times before I was 14... Oh. And I got the pleasure of public schools to go with it.

Last edited:
I know....one chased my brother up the beach when he was 5....that was good day,lol...unfortunatley I like sharks and spent the whole summer studying them last year until my dreams were shattered when dad said I couldn't have one in our salt water pool :( Oh well now i have the SNAKESSSSSSSSSS

I obviously know some different sharks than you did......... theyre here and they jump too much but they can run !

Them sharks... I wonder how large a tank I'd need...I mean. I've got lighting, circulation pumps, skimmers... NO! Must not go back to keeping fish!

Stupid question. How do you set your age on this forum? And is there anywhere that I have to type my license number in or anything?

I read the bible from cover to cover three times
A sure fire way to turn you into an atheist if i've ever heard one, haha.
Welcome aboard Tehmwak, you'll fit in here just fine me thinks..

Age: Go to Inbox, on the side will be a menu side bar, go to edit details, then read through the instructions and you should be able to manage!
And you don't have to put in your permit number anywhere unless selling a reptile then you have to put it on the advertisement.

settings > edit profile, theres a spot to put you birthdate in, then the next line down you can choose it to be visable or hidden. I wouldn't publicly put you licence number anywhere. too many sharks :)

Not sure about your signature, any chance of finding something a little different ?

settings > edit profile, theres a spot to put you birthdate in, then the next line down you can choose it to be visable or hidden. I wouldn't publicly put you licence number anywhere. too many sharks :)

Not sure about your signature, any chance of finding something a little different ?

License will remain off the site then.
I'll change my sig now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back