Greetings peoples.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well done, age is now visible, (i'm a girl i dont have to reveal how old i am ) and the new signature is much better :)

Gotta watch them mulitmeters......;)

Yep. Especially when they are telling you when the battery is finished charging... (Its a 3.7v battery. 4.15-4.2v is max. Anything more than that and it will heat up and eventually explode if you keep running current through it.)

Like last night when I had to charge my NDS... I wanted to play pokemon damnit!
533496_504394496249391_654354769_n.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Another stupid question;

How do I subscribe to a thread? I can't find a button... And I've spent the last minute to a minute and a half looking. <.<

Last edited:
U seem pretty open minded ;)
I reckon u'll do good on this site, its fun and very educational. I see u like pokemon, same here, very good game. :) tho ive never had to charge my DS that way :shock:

- - - Updated - - -

At the top of the thread theres an option "thread tools" it should be in there :)

My dad tried to charge his Iphone liike that and caught the battery on fire :shock:

U seem pretty open minded ;)
I reckon u'll do good on this site, its fun and very educational. I see u like pokemon, same here, very good game. :) tho ive never had to charge my DS that way :shock:
At the top of the thread theres an option "thread tools" it should be in there :)

I like pokemons. But I can't stand the new anime... and most of the new pokemon are just fairly bad... I've actually got a bet running that my max level charmander can beat a friends max level bulbasaur and squirtle... Which it can. I maxed its special defense EVERY LEVEL... He's a tank.

I don't have a charger for my DS anymore. And I couldn't find a tri-wing screwdriver to take it completely apart to replace the charger port with something a little more universal... So charging it took place outside the DS.

It says I'm subbed to this thread but don't get any notifications that I can see. Oh well. I'll live with just checking manually like I have been doing.

- - - Updated - - -

My dad tried to charge his Iphone liike that and caught the battery on fire :shock:

Iphones use a li-po battery that you can't do this with. They need a special type of charge controller.
Fire and death ensue if you do bad things with li-po.

Tehmwak, there's a thing called eBay these days...you can buy a new charger from there for like $3 :lol:

Last edited:
Tehmwak, there's a thing called eBay these days...you can buy a new charger from there for like $3 :lol:

I've got two coming from China. And a tri-wing screwdriver.
Depending on which comes first... I'll either use the charger or take it to bits, swap the A and X keys because the A button is starting to die... And I'll replace the horrible NDS port with microUSB so I can use my phones charger...

I hope the tri-wing screwdriver comes first...

I like pokemons. But I can't stand the new anime... and most of the new pokemon are just fairly bad... I've actually got a bet running that my max level charmander can beat a friends max level bulbasaur and squirtle... Which it can. I maxed its special defense EVERY LEVEL... He's a tank.

I could never maxed out my pokemon lol i always got bored of it before i could :/ but when i finally did max out six i lost em, very frustrating that was lol i like all of the pokemon games, im currently playing the black version, but its been months since ive actually played it lol

U seem to know alot about technology, do u just like learning about it or are u planing to work in that type of feild? just curious :)

oh and as for the notifications, i think they get sent to ur email.

:shock: You must have got like an A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ in Tech at school......smarty pants :lol:

I could never maxed out my pokemon lol i always got bored of it before i could :/ but when i finally did max out six i lost em, very frustrating that was lol i like all of the pokemon games, im currently playing the black version, but its been months since ive actually played it lol

U seem to know alot about technology, do u just like learning about it or are u planing to work in that type of feild? just curious :)

oh and as for the notifications, i think they get sent to ur email.

With pokemon... I hadn't played it for a couple of years. And then a bet was made...

In highschool I made a bit of money from programs I sold... also bought a pallet of broken macbooks and fixed/sold those... My first job out of school was as a comms and security tech. They work with sparkys and pretty much do everything that requires more than 3 wires. Ranging from setting up massive 1000+ user free/pay tv networks... 200+ user intercoms... I did a 2200 outlet cat6A job... Fiber... Access control... All that sort of thing. My job after that was fixing laptops/phones/tablets and general stuff at a computer shop...
Worst part, now I can't find a job... (nobody wants someone without a drivers license... And with no customer service skills.)

- - - Updated - - -

I never did tech at school cause i would of got F++++++ lol

I had a choice between tech and IPT. I did IPT...

- - - Updated - - -

:shock: You must have got like an A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ in Tech at school......smarty pants :lol:

Nope... Only had one term of tech before going to IPT...

Sounds like hard work that requires alot of patience (something im prob not good at). Theres gotta be somewhere that will hire u, just gotta keep looking...good luck :)

Oh and whats IPT? lol

Ah, a fellow Nerd...
*Tips hat*

Ah okay...so what species of reptiles are u into?
I'm actually looking for a childrens python at the moment... And I'm after a dark form one... Or pair... I mean, I'll get any childrens/stimmi that I fall in love with... (Handling my girlfriends pair of jungles and male childrens is not enough. Need one of my own...)

That being said, I've had a skink of some variety living in the light for my fish tank for just over a year... Eating the bugs. (I don't count him as a pet though.)

Know of any breeders in QLD? Or anyone in QLD have a little'n I can come and play with? <3

Last edited:
When you're ready to buy, you will need to be a subscriber, and then you can post in the wanted to buy section.
You've got off to a fantastic start I'd hate to see you get an infraction so soon . .

I never did tech at school cause i would of got F++++++ lol

Well put it this way, that's better than an F! It has a a few pluses ;) If you count the pluses (2 pluses=a grade move up) YOU GOT A C!!!!! Congrats! I did tech....but ours wasn't wiring.....we build stuff and play with sharp tool :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back