greyhounds

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You do know that they can only take your organs from you as a donour when your still partially alive? Like brain dead or what the doctors deem you to have suffered" unrecoverable" injuries. I remember many years ago on A Current Affair they found doctors who were telling families that their loved ones had such injuries so they would give their organs up because relatives of the doctors needed them or something along those lines. Thats why i am not listed as a organ donour and will leave it to my next of kin to decide... should anything happen to me...

I dont have a greyhound but I have a whippet!! Sight hounds are by far the best pet dogs in my opinion. I wish people knew how great they were, then more might adopt ex racers!!! Possibly one of the laziest family of dogs around!!! Cant wait to get a greyhound friend for our whippet!!!

Attachments

• DUNCAN2.JPG
    DUNCAN2.JPG
    53.5 KB · Views: 13
I dont have a greyhound but I have a whippet!! Sight hounds are by far the best pet dogs in my opinion. I wish people knew how great they were, then more might adopt ex racers!!! Possibly one of the laziest family of dogs around!!! Cant wait to get a greyhound friend for our whippet!!!

ohhh the good old whippet hes a beauty, when i was a kid i always thought that whippets where baby greyhounds lol, ohh i wish i had pictures of our yet to be greyhound, shes a blueish/greyish greyhound
cheers
brad

ahahha everyone always asks if he is a greyhound pup!!! I would also love to add an Italian greyhound to the family!!! they would have a ball!!! make sure you post pics when you get yours!!!

ahahha everyone always asks if he is a greyhound pup!!! I would also love to add an Italian greyhound to the family!!! they would have a ball!!! make sure you post pics when you get yours!!!

will do mate, its going to be a while tho (because we have to break her in and what not) but i think im going down there this weekend to see how there going so ill take a few then and shes the only blue blue brindle out of all the dogs oh and the only female lol
cheers
brad

*whats an italian greyhound

an italian greyhound is smaller then a whippet, its only about 4-7kgs where a whippet is about 10-14kg, they are very petite!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back