Grrr, ignorant people... debate about gay marriage

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im getting sick of this debate, we live in a world that has " the farmer wants a wife" " please marry my boy" and a dozen other shows like that, so lets face it marrage has lost any traditional value anyway.
all it is, is a BS reason for politics to focus on something pointless so they dont have to focus on the real problems. much like the so called climate change BS thats being forced down our throats, and dont even get me started on that massive waste of money the NBN.

The bottom line is the government is very happy to accept Australian gay peoples tax dollars and yet they are not given the same rights as every other Australian citizen enjoys.

Equality for all Australians.

While institutionalised religious organisations enjoy a high number of tax exemptions - mmmmm

who cares about gays this is a reptile forum not a place for peoples sexuality.

who cares about gays this is a reptile forum not a place for peoples sexuality.

This is the chit chat section of the forum. The description of it is: Random stuff that has nothing to do with reptiles or our site.

Ever get that overwhelming feeling that humanity is completely doomed?..
That's how I feel.

if ya dont like my opinion to bad go and find a gay forum and post there.

The same could be said to you, greg_d. If you don't like the opinion here, please go elsewhere. You're making yourself look a bit silly...

I just thought I'd add those coloured blurs Tahlia look very phallic, not sure if anyone else bought it up, but just saying :lol:

A few? That's a drastic understatement.. Well, that's what the statistics suggest.

some things should never change marraige should only be between 1 man 1 women thats how it's been and should be left that way, too many sulks around crying about it's not fair, sanctity of marriage was /is between man and wife why should we change cause gay community think it's intitled to same, when they aren't simple.

i could go on for a while but for what reason to shut up a minority that want want wants

people need to take spoonful of concrete and harden the #%T* up

And here's me thinking we became less ignorant as we got older?!

wowza....this thread mite end up like show us your snake selfies lol 2 many different beliefs/opinions lol gotta luv a good debate ey

some things should never change marraige should only be between 1 man 1 women thats how it's been and should be left that way, too many sulks around crying about it's not fair, sanctity of marriage was /is between man and wife why should we change cause gay community think it's intitled to same, when they aren't simple.

i could go on for a while but for what reason to shut up a minority that want want wants

people need to take spoonful of concrete and harden the #%T* up
I tend to agree with this
That being said it doesnt effect my life so i dont really care if they can get hitched or not
What i care about is every person tryin to shove there pro gay marrage views down my neck and calling me and idiot etc when i said i dont agree

I believe this thread has broken a few rules of this forum and will ask again why mods have to ended this already

moderators will decide when a thread should be closed or removed, not you champ.. but if you find any rule breaking in posts the procedure is to use the black triangle icon under the post to flag it for a moderator to look at.

so thanks for your interest but Im not listening to your bleating to close this thread without reason just because you dont like gays..

Last edited by a moderator:
Now, now varanus....everyone's truth is different, everyone's idea of right and wrong are different, and we don't all have to agree with each other...

What if you weren't given the same rights as everyone else just because you're a woman? A person's view on their own 'truth' shouldn't mean that people don't get the same rights as everyone else just because another minority doesn't like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back