Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Greenmad

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
What are peoples thoughts on the way GTP's are going, they are getting cheaper by the day.
Do people prefer aussies, international or morphs.
Im just curious on what others thinks.

I prefer Aussies, but they are still expensive. That extra a couple of thousand is still a big difference for most to fork over.

Still, there are some nice GTP's going around at some damn good price's.

I am not really fussed where they come from.
I just like the species as a whole, and cant wait to add one to my collection.
I am on the fence about the price situation. Too cheap and you will get 'beginners' starting to purchase them, too expensive and no-one wants to fork out the money for one.

I prefer Aussies, but they are still expensive. That extra a couple of thousand is still a big difference for most to fork over.

Still, there are some nice GTP's going around at some damn good price's.

i agree with you there kurto the auusies are a stunning python and it is worth the extra buck

Oi Oi Oi!!!
my dream
not until im more experienced though and til i move out

Any locality-specific line. Since there are two reproductively isolated species of green python I would hate to own hybrids with fertility issues, so it's locality-specific or nada.

Aussies for sure.... beautiful snakes... STUNNING... but im kinda a elapid fan and small python fan, but they r definately a nice snake

sounds risky lol ( what your doing over the canary) and yeah they are nice ey

ill have to agree to that the canary chondro if a stunner

a blue python who could pass that up either way the aussie greens with the white stripes are stunning cant wait till i can get one.

As a breeder of natives, I will refrain from any comments .... but I would like to say this:
Last year, the general perception was that 'everybody breeds greens now','there will be plenty more next year' etc., etc..
Where are those big breeders who flooded the market last year? Where are they this year? It's January and GTPs should be well and truly out of their eggs. I find it very peculiar.

As a breeder of natives, I will refrain from any comments .... but I would like to say this:
Last year, the general perception was that 'everybody breeds greens now','there will be plenty more next year' etc., etc..
Where are those big breeders who flooded the market last year? Where are they this year? It's January and GTPs should be well and truly out of their eggs. I find it very peculiar.

So true - I've held off so far purchasing an Native GTP because I was waiting to see what this season brought, in regards to market numbers and prices, but its oddly quiet so far.

Breeding greens

"WATERRAT' if l am one of those suspicous breeders you are referring to , mine all sold again [a lot pre-ordered], a couple of hold- backs and the rest repeat sales a clutch only goes so far....cheers solar 17 [Baden]

Waterrat was a later season this year, will be plenty available shortly and even Better prices than last year.
I won’t list them until feed correctly and that’s just about now stay tune.

Regards URS

You just have to know where to look! ;)

"WATERRAT' if l am one of those suspicous breeders you are referring to , mine all sold again [a lot pre-ordered], a couple of hold- backs and the rest repeat sales a clutch only goes so far....cheers solar 17 [Baden]

lol. No suspicions mate, certainly not about you - just a quiet observation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back