GU10 halogens

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep I bought my 35W gu10 DICHROTICS via ebay from the UK, lots cheaper than here including postage. (Came in packets of 2 and arrived very fast). Not one of the local herp products suppliers carried 35W.

PM me if you want to know where I got them.

Last edited:
Yep I bought my 35W gu10 DICHROTICS via ebay from the UK, lots cheaper than here including postage. (Came in packets of 2 and arrived very fast).

Not one of the local herp products suppliers carried 35W.

PM me if you want to know where I got them.
I have seen a two pack of 35W GU10 dichroic globes at a popular hardware store for $5.98 , not sure how cheap you are getting them but I think that is pretty cheap.

I have seen a two pack of 35W GU10 dichroic globes at a popular hardware store for $5.98 , not sure how cheap you are getting them but I think that is pretty cheap.
That's a good price (for local), I paid $3 + postage, saved on petrol and time (I hate shopping and having to find things in shops).

Last edited:
View attachment 291534View attachment 291533
hey krOnick here are pics of GU10 ceramic fittings,readily available from electrical wholesalers for a couple of bucks,I deliver around Blacktown in Sydneys west and asked at wholesalers if they carry them ,answer is positive.Check out places like TLE or JR TURK.

Attachements not working mate.....but I am sure they look trick!

Can someone PM me with a link to where they get their e27 to gu10 adaptors from please. I can only find the ones shielded in plastic.

Can someone PM me with a link to where they get their e27 to gu10 adaptors from please. I can only find the ones shielded in plastic.
see pm

I found good quality ones in the UK by google search and exact same items in USA via Ebay. I bought some of the later because it was easier and there are protections.

It took me a whole 3 seconds to find this, no offence but you guys need to polish up on your Googling skills :p

Edit, as APS won't allow me to post Ebay links (like WTH?) go to Ebay and search this:
[h=1](5 Pack) E27 to GU10 Socket adapter ceramic & aluminium[/h]

Last edited:
My adapters arrived today, ill try them over the next couple of days and see how they go.

View attachment 291534View attachment 291533
hey krOnick here are pics of GU10 ceramic fittings,readily available from electrical wholesalers for a couple of bucks,I deliver around Blacktown in Sydneys west and asked at wholesalers if they carry them ,answer is positive.Check out places like TLE or JR TURK.
Hey man you try to upload them again? If not can you txt me A photo of them? Cheers

I managed to find some decent metal fittings from A online wholesaler,
I asked A few questions and they said this item can be wired to A cord and wall plug and there is no specific heat rating on this item and also it should be fine in A wall ventilated reptile enclosure.

:) I am thinking these would be awesome for monitors and there is no need for adapters as they are already GU10 fittings

I managed to find some decent metal fittings from A online wholesaler,
I asked A few questions and they said this item can be wired to A cord and wall plug and there is no specific heat rating on this item and also it should be fine in A wall ventilated reptile enclosure.

:) I am thinking these would be awesome for monitors and there is no need for adapters as they are already GU10 fittings

Pm link please :)

Rick

Been using my adapters with gu10 50w globes for a couple of days now and they seem to be working great! 2 are being used with a thermostat and one in a bigger enclosure with out.
Thanks for everybodies input, I might get some more for rest of my cages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back