Guess who

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gecko75

Reaction score
looking back at pictures from about 5 years ago, found these, not very good shots, but I think most will recognise who they are, we were lucky enough to see him, was very exciting

100_0028.jpg

100_0031.jpg

yer he was always my hero when I was younger, I used to try catch heaps of animals like he did to lol. for anyone who doesn't now who is in the top picture, that is steves friend Wes mannion who also works at the zoo. I always thought one of the shots had Terri in it aswell, I think the person on the left hand side of the first picture is her, the person on the right, though not 100% sure. The do a great show there at the zoo, only downside to it was there wasn't much Australian stuff, they also had a huge build up to when Steve finally came out, they had some people dressed at terri and steve, a person in a big steve irwin suit, then they finally had him come out with the croc, agro I think it was.

Cool pics. Our son was lucky enough to see him in the july at the zoo on bindi's birthday before he passed away.

I was lucky enough to see him. Fantastic show. Very outgoing. He dove into the water where the croc was. i had my heart in my mouth the entire show.

lol I think it was the one in his movie or it some of the series, it was like the main croc, yer he dove in the water when we saw the show to, hence why is he soaked.

We went to the sunshine coast for our honeymoon so i could see him............. but he was away the day we went:cry::cry::cry:

But I met them both in 94 when the park was tiny and the snake shows were done with the crowd standing on the lawn in a circle around them. Was a great day!!!

Oh him... I took my kids to Aust zoo once, the day after Steve took Bob in for a feed, needless to say he wasn't anywhere to be seen.

Top pic is : Toby, Briano, Wess and not sure who is behind Wes.
Next pic is : Briano, Wes and Steve

I remember seeing him do a croc show and meeting him at the zoo (zooming round on one of those buggy thingoes :lol:), was an awesome day :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back