Guy killed by his spider then eaten

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
glad i am not the police officer, wouldnt be able to sleep after seeing that.......

bel

it does seem odd but so are many things in our world today.

interesting article, either some poor guy died a terrible death or someone has a very vivid imagination

vivid imagination, he may have died a horrible death but wasnt from what they say happened.

Yeah, I'm skeptical of this article also, but it was interesting.

Sounds like a crock to me. If I were a lizard, I'd be more tempted by a delicous spider than a decomposing human. I'm amazed the article didn't say one of his pet boas ate him after being bitten by the black widow. Why on Earth would he sit around after being bitten by a black widow and let himself die?

I can't see why it isn't true? If the animals and insects weren't getting food and water, why wouldn't they eat something lying there full of food and moisture?

termites dont eat flesh, spiders dont eat dead prey, definatly not something huge

I reckon you're right, but you never know - stranger things have happened!

i do believe i read this same article not so long ago, same guy and creatures but the story has been doctored quite dramatically... In original story the stench was from decaying animals and the guy who was a bit of a loner and if i remember right had depression and went missing, resulting in the deaths and subsequent seizure of his pets...

My wife works in the media and almost everythings beat up...take it with a grain of salt. He probably died from natural causes.
I think it's pretty funny though, like Hornet said, most of the critters aren't even meat eaters or carian eaters for that matter... lol :lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back