Ha ha Gumtree people

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roadhouse

Not so new Member
Reaction score
I don't think your allowed to put links here but some rooster has his albino corn snake for sale on gumtree. Its at Mt Druitt in sydney. Just $250 and its yours:).

its happened again....cyberspace has eaten my post !!

Take two

Why is it that we have to report him and that the authorities are right onto this ?

Lol, some one was asking for snake poo on there yesterday

Bargin Buy it and sell it as an albino Maccie to your local pet shop for a couple of grand they wounldn't know it's a corn they would probly think its a scrubby before a corn lol

I've seen ball pythons advertised on the "herpful things" banner at the top of the page on here.

Lucky its says he may do swaps which is handy because my anaconda has outgrown his click clack.

some girl tryed to swap me a albino corn for a olive python one day hahaha

Speaking of Gumtree there was a guy on there selling a 7 foot carpet with its 70cm tank! Cruel much!

ITS A TRAP. Definitely a one way ticket into someones rape dungeon. If not just a good deal? :p

AlfStewartRapeDungeonSealofApproval.jpg

Bargin Buy it and sell it as an albino Maccie to your local pet shop for a couple of grand they wounldn't know it's a corn they would probly think its a scrubby before a corn lol
................. Dont laugh, i think thats being done already !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back