Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MrBredli

From RDU...

15367 -
Reptiles Australia Magazine
Sep-Oct 2003 $1000Daniel James (NSW)
Description: One copy of Reptiles Australia Magazine Vol 1 Issue 1 for sale.Price is firm,please no time wasters.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha......
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
*gasp* ..... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....

I need one but can't afford that sort of cash :) If anyone has one out there (my dog ate mine), I'd pay a little for it ;)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Tell him he's dreaming LOL PMSL

haha there is also a wanted add for a one year old oenpelli python.

What do you reckon about the 2 other books for sale on RDU for $2500, and $3500?

I think there would be a few people willing to pay $100, perhaps that is what he meant? I don't know how many copies are out there, but i think $50-80 is a reasonable price seeing as it is out of print. If i really wanted a (another) copy i'd go as high as $100. It's really nothing special though and i can think of a lot better ways to spend $100, 3 cases of Extra Dry for example... :)

What do you reckon about the 2 other books for sale on RDU for $2500, and $3500?

They are priceless, or at least they would be to some. Unfortunately those who they are priceless to probably don't have that much money to spend on 2 books. But you never know...

What price can you put on a 1889 singed copy herp book ?
Priceless to the right person , i suppose .

I'd pay $100 for a copy. I really want one but would rather spend that sort of money on something like another BHP or Woma. Anyone out there willing to sell one for $100, PM me. I'm sure I'm about to be flamed :) I was a bit slow posting... I meant $100 for the mag, not the books ;)

Who in there right mind spends over $1000 for a book? Thats a bloody holiday to Fiji with spending money :)

I got $100 for the Vol 1, Issue 1, but I was pushing it. The next highest offer at the time was $80.

You're right, it wasn't anything fantastic. You'd definitely only want to spend the money to have the whole set, not for the content of that particular issue. I don't miss it and have $100 extra to spend (long gone, of course!)

I've heard of them going for $300-$400. I accidentally threw one out a few years ago! I bet there are some kids who bought them at the local newsagent who still have them in old piles of books and stuff, with no idea what they're worth :lol:

$1,000 seems pretty steep! Lots of people are screaming for them, but not quite that desperately!

sxc_celly: I have a couple of friends who are very keen herp book collectors, they've both spent many thousands of dollars on individual books, and have libraries worth... well, I couldn't even begin to calculate, but there are collections out there with values in the millions. I'm shocking with my books, my 2000 Cogger, my original Pythons of the World... they're very... 'well loved' :lol: I love herp books, but I'm not into the 'collecting' side of it, I have them for their intrinsic value. I'm a 'collector's' nightmare! :lol: To spend $1,000+ on books, you need to be one of the mad collectors, not just someone who wants a good read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back