Halloween bummers

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zipidee

Reaction score
Had two Halloween bummers today!

I was looking forward to greeting little trick-or-treaters at the door with a python wound around my arm this year. It's a great opportunity to show kids that snakes aren't evil monsters!!! Anyway, no can do. My bloke's in shed mode (has been for about 10 days too) and is in no mood to play with anyone!!!

Also had another Halloween visitor a few hours back - a Red Belly sunny itself on the back steps. Scared my wife half to death! But the sneaky fellow slunk away before I could go out and relocate it. Might get it tomorrow.

Buy hollow easter eggs
Cut a hole in top
Insert raw egg yolk
recover in melted chocolate
Nice thick coating

Gives them protein and a sugar fix

Had two Halloween bummers today!

I was looking forward to greeting little trick-or-treaters at the door with a python wound around my arm this year. It's a great opportunity to show kids that snakes aren't evil monsters!!! Anyway, no can do. My bloke's in shed mode (has been for about 10 days too) and is in no mood to play with anyone!!!

Also had another Halloween visitor a few hours back - a Red Belly sunny itself on the back steps. Scared my wife half to death! But the sneaky fellow slunk away before I could go out and relocate it. Might get it tomorrow.

I had my tarantula when I went out side with it on my hand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back