Halloween?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well dipc, maybe you and i can do it in may next year... lol!

PMSL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRR.... we'll dress up, grab for our brooms, and terrorise the Great Ocean Road users!!!!!! heh heh We could meet in the middle between Adelaide and Melbourne!!!!!!!

PMSL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRR.... we'll dress up, grab for our brooms, and terrorise the Great Ocean Road users!!!!!! heh heh We could meet in the middle between Adelaide and Melbourne!!!!!!!

look out warrnambool!!!

Before you know it we'll be celebrating Thanksgiving and having fireworks displays on the 4th of July for Independence Day...

Why not? Sure be better than sittin on the lounge with a microwave dinner watching Home and Away

For Aussies typically having the "she'll be right" slap-happy additude, there sure are a big bunch of uptight people on here.
Ill celebrate anything if i hear about it on time.. I mean its still fun even without presents and alcohol
You lot must just be too old, mentally.

Before you know it we'll be celebrating Thanksgiving and having fireworks displays on the 4th of July for Independence Day...
yeah, but we already have our own versions of those celebrations. well, rolled into one really -Australia Day (or "Invasion Day").

which incidentally gets celebrated at Whistler in Canada every year! lol

we used to do guy fawkes day remember? a british holiday (seen V for Vendetta?), around the same time as halloween. but then fireworks got banned and no one does it anymore.

i'm with midnightserval, its all for the fun!

haha this is funny, its just a night were you can dress up and have fun.. its not bloody world war 3... chillpill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back