Happy bday kakariki kackydacks sammy sam peggy ....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

missllama

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
llama_birthday_card-p137333623621858608q53o_400.jpg

HAPPY BDAY HUN!!
i think i included most of ur names up there... lol!
your honestly one of the best friends i could ever have so i hope u have a fantastic day because u deserve it!
xxx

Happy birthday !!!! Hope you have a really good day!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAKARIKI....hope them grey hairs and crinkles have kept their distance :)

9e86f85ecda8eb710746a3e9534a85dc.gif

Aaaaw.......thanks guys! Have had a great day so far. Fantastic pressies, lunch with mates, free movie hire at Blockbuster & a bonnie. Crack a couple of Wild Turkeys later......does it get much better? lol!
PS..Lana...Love you but I am going to get you, lol!! peggy......grrrr...:lol:

Lmao hahahahaha :D
glad u had a good day! have a great night aswel!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAK!!! hope you had a great day!

xoxoxo
Sarah

Hi admin!
I haven't been on this website in around 8 years, my dear friend Kakariki passed away yesterday, and I made an account to go back through some old convos we had together, was wondering if I could get someone to contact me to help me get access to my old account would love to have a chance to just go through and read some of my old chats with her and reminisce, just seeing some of our old threads together tonight has given me some great memories as we actually met on this site!
sorry to anyone on here who hasn't heard this news yet I know she was well known in the reptile scene in SA
if someone could inbox me would really appreciate it
cheers heaps
Lana

yep :( dont know who the admin are these days but would love to have a chance to read our old msgs
RIP Kakariki xx

thank you I know she sent me some photos of my son and her when he was born on here but I cant get access to them till I talk to admin
thanks heaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back