Hardware online.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.mate

Reaction score
Hi guys... I'm looking at starting bit of a collection and wanted to build my own enclosure though I'm pretty limited as to what I can get locally so wanted a recommendation on the best place to shop online (heat cord, thermostats, etc) without buying cheap crap that might burn my house down! Simpler the better if possible too :)

I plan to just get 3 or 4 hatchlings or yearlings (BHP, Bredli, Darwin and Olive) and keep them in tubs for the moment but want to set a large display up (1800Wx600Dx500H X4) and have it ready to go for when they're big enough to move into it. Any suggestions or links to some informative reading here would be much appreciated.

cheers guys

I mostly use eBay for online reptile stuff, but I’m selective on what I purchase (specific brands for specific bits of kit, etc.) and usually go searching for a specific item rather than just browsing through seller’s items. The Herp Shop is also a good place to stop in, I don’t think they sell el-cheapo gear, but it’s mail order as opposed to an online shopfront.

I don't have 1 go to, I use several different suppliers and compare prices
Amazing amazon,reptile direct,ABDF reptile supplies,bio supplies are a good start.I don't buy much from shops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back