Hatchie coastal carpet in my house!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Already_Gone

Reaction score
My house mate got my bf and I out of bed last nite saying that one of our snakes was out. Obviously we freaked but he was saying it was right there on the carpet and had gone under one of the turt tanks. After a quick head count i knew it was obviously wild. There was a box from an aquarium tube under there so we pulled it out and emptied it on the floor. Sure enough, there was a little person in there. Just because of the size of it I took a second look before grabbing it... just to be sure. This little dude would have only been weeks old. We played with him and let him go outside. Unfortunatly the camera batteries were dead... we all know what a coastal hatchie looks like.

Over the last few weeks we have had a rather large coastal stalking my bird aviaries... my guess is that was mum or dad. I love seeing this in my backyard... just so I know that dudes like this are still here. I'm not sure how the neighbours feel, but I am glad they picked my house to live at, even if it was just for one night.

Me too, all I get is the neighbours dog taking a crap.

That is just awesome :)

gota love the white belly.... mad looking snake, nice size too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back