• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Hatchie Tanami Womas

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Umbral

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Species Common Name Tanami Woma Pythons

Age Hatched 31/12/13

Length Appropriate

Quantity Available 6

Bred By Me

General Description

Great little guys, with nice colour and patterning. Very placid temperament (Other than W1 who should calm down with age.)

W1 and W3 missed their first feed and will only be available once they have had 4 consecutive feeds. The others have had 2 feeds and will need another two before I move them on, they will be available from around 14/1/14.

They are unsexed at this stage but will be sexed next week. Will sell at a lower price if multiple are purchased.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me on here or send me a msg to 0423 737 643.

IMG_1157.jpgIMG_1158.jpgDSCN2540.jpgIMG_1160.jpg
IMG_1163.jpgIMG_1161.jpg
IMG_1190.jpgMum

IMG_1189.jpg
Dad

Willing to Freight? No

Contact Details 0423 737 643

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)
Given at time of sale

- - - Updated - - -

W4 sold pending payment.

All took their food on Monday. Provided they eat on Saturday W2,4,5,6 will be ready to go to homes next week. (W4 sold pending payment.)

All fed again on Sunday. All except W1&3 are now ready to go to new homes. Shoot me a text if you would like more pics or have any questions.

All are now ready to go. Feel free to contact me for more info or pics.

Moving house soon and would like to have more of these in new homes before then. Price drop, $250.

- - - Updated - - -

W6 Sold.

W1, W2, W3 and W5 still for sale. All feeding well. W2,W3 and W5 have never shown any signs of aggression, W1 is calming down but still headbutts.

W3 on hold.

Last edited:
image.jpgAs requested here is a pic of W3, colours don't look great as the pic was taken in the evening on my phone.

- - - Updated - - -

W3 has gone to a new home.

Sorry I havent been on in a long time, I've been moving house. W1,2&5 for sale, W1 is going for $150 as it is still a bit skittish and defencive while in its enclosure, once out it's fine and it feeds well. W2&5 are $250 each and havent missed a feed are very placid and have no issues at all.

If you would like updated pics or any info please don't hesitate in contacting me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back