Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
he's got some lovely patterns niice find!

i know suchhh a problem all tho the common tree snakes and night tigers eat my green cheeks eggs :( i have to stop that

- - - Updated - - -

i know suchhh a problem all tho the common tree snakes and night tigers eat my green cheeks eggs :( i have to stop that

How adorable is he! Going to be a stunner when he grows up. We're so lucky with our natives.

Posted some of these before but anyways. Excuse the first one, was new to snakes, only was a soft hold.

Campingandsnake030.jpg

BrownTreeSnakee1.jpg

CoastalCarpetPythonHatchling.jpg

BabyKeelback.jpg

I must admit, as someone who is trying to get a feel for what snake is what... I really wish people would be so kind as to label their pics. I think Phatty's last one is one of two snakes but Im too embarassed to have a guess and get it wrong. :oops:

I must admit, as someone who is trying to get a feel for what snake is what... I really wish people would be so kind as to label their pics. I think Phatty's last one is one of two snakes but Im too embarassed to have a guess and get it wrong. :oops:

Looks like a golden phase common tree snake.

My first thought was a Green tree snake because of the head and tail shape but the the white lower jaw made me wonder if it was a white lip whip snake. I'm guessing from Red's answer I was right the first time. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back