Hatchies pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
By going by the 2nd lot of photos theres 8 hatchies,obviuosly there is 4 Hets and 4 albinos from this clutch [ correct me if im wrong ] in previuos years mating a albino-het have you always got 50% het and 50%albino.Have you ever got more albinos than you shouldve...Nice hatchies...Im just curious if anyone has gotten more whites than the so-called %%,How old-size was the female that had these hatchies...Cheers.....MARK

By going by the 2nd lot of photos theres 8 hatchies,obviuosly there is 4 Hets and 4 albinos from this clutch [ correct me if im wrong ] in previuos years mating a albino-het have you always got 50% het and 50%albino.Have you ever got more albinos than you shouldve...Nice hatchies...Im just curious if anyone has gotten more whites than the so-called %%,How old-size was the female that had these hatchies...Cheers.....MARK

Sorry not correct but thats only because they are not all in the pic ie some hatchies and eggs had been removed b4 pic was taken, in this clutch i had 13 out 14 eggs hatch one died early, and got 9 albinos 4 100% hets 4yr old fem

Thats a great result 9 albinos and 4 Hets from the mating,so that throws the 50%albino and 50%het theory out the window...could you tell me any other results you have had from a albino-100%het mating....Cant beat a nice Albino,cant wait til they are actually pure white,instead of the yellowish tinge...MARK

Thats a great result 9 albinos and 4 Hets from the mating,so that throws the 50%albino and 50%het theory out the window...could you tell me any other results you have had from a albino-100%het mating....Cant beat a nice Albino,cant wait til they are actually pure white,instead of the yellowish tinge...MARK

It doesn't throw the theory out the window, it's pretty simple, some years you might get more albinos than hets other years you might get more hets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back