Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations! I'd also say that rather than luck, you could attribute this one to being willing to spend a considerable amount of money and time, and having put the work into gaining the skill required to pull it all off :) Well done!

Well done mate! I hope they thrive for you. I for one would love the opportunity to keep an albino spotted at some point in the future. You have made some serious efforts to help this morph become more common and popular ;)

Well done !!!! Success with morphs is not a given (other than the simplicity of Albino Darwin breeding !!) most other morphs seem to be compromised in some way.... I'm certain that you will make more progress from here !!

Cheers

what happens when albino is put into blonde?
dose this mean we will eventually get to see different locality's of albino etc windora albinos?

Awesome morph! Happy to see someone getting amazing specimens like this...privileged to just see it!
Those albino BHPs mustn't be far off now ;)

what happens when albino is put into blonde?
dose this mean we will eventually get to see different locality's of albino etc windora albinos?

No. You could breed it the patterns into them but you can't have a locality of snake if one of the parents isn't from that locality. Windorahs are also stimsoni not maculosa.

Well done mate, Cant wait to see more pics

Albino BHP look funny, kinda not so tough anymore.. congrats on your little albino worm mate. you must be pumped.

update now after shed and a meal. well hopefully about the meal ^.^

- - - Updated - - -

update now after shed and a meal. well hopefully about the meal ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back