hatchlings wanted urgently

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sarahbell

Reaction score
husband wants a snake of his own, never thought that would happen, does anyone know where we can get one in south east queensland, preferably today or asap.. thanks, sarah :)

:)

Heh! Well done, sarahbell! Don't know where you can get a snake on such short notice, but well done on the new recruit! :lol: :wink:

I know a guy in Brisbane area..Marsden I think..his name is Bruce Riddell and he most likely would have a few hatchlings to choose from.
I can give you his details if that is any use to you.

He has quite a few snakes..not sure what he has this season.
I got a green tree snake off him but from memory he also has murray darlings,spotted,maccis,childrens and more that I cant remember.
I will send you a pm with his details.
Just don't tell anyone that I am helping a newbie out.I don't want to ruin my reputation.

Awwww shucks Greebs. That's sooooo sweet of you. I knew you had had a heart in there somewhere. Kinda' like Darth Vader in Return of the Jedi. :wink:

Greebo, that was so very kind of you :wink:

The suit, the date, the ball .. rofl!

Sarah,

Bruce's snakes are lovely. I have a Maccy I bought from him last July, and he's fabulous. Growing like a champion. Never had ANY problems with him. I also know a guy with some very young childreni. Not sure if he's wanting to sell them yet, but I could check if it came to it.

I know Bruce was expecting the following hatchlings this season and was pricing them at the prices listed. I contacted him myself, as I was interested in a green blue tree snake:

Maculosa 150
Childrani 150
Coastal Carpets 150
Murry Darling carpets 250
Diamond Pythons 350
Bredli 350
Green Blue Tree snake 350

Mel x

Darts

"Dart Vador"? He's a big guy in a black suit. You'll often find him down at the local pub. Usually gets 50's with every dart, so don't bet with him! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back