Hatchy tubs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bradm89

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Just wanting to pick peoples brains about the bust types of tubs for hatchling ant macs.
they will have to have a flat bottom so they make contaact with the heat cord.
all the tubs ive round have wheels or little feet that keep the base off the ground.
any advise on where i can get suitable tubs, preferably at a reasonable price, would be greatly appreciated.
thanks in advance.

Brad

Coles/woolies 7L sistema tubs in the Tupperware section- also have clip up sides

I use systema tubs and melt holes in with a soldering iron. The click down lids give me extra piece of mind, I normally buy them when they are on sale. At the end of the day there are a lot of options out there and it comes down to what suits you.

"The Reject Shop" has some ripper hatchie tubs that have perfectly flat (rounded) bases in 7,10 & 60 litres sizes. ~B~

Hey guys,
cheers for the info, Tupperware hadn't even crossed my mind. Haha, sounds great though.
ive got a much better idea of where and what to look for now so thanks guys.. Really appreciate it

brad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back