Have a Crappy ****mas

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey that's a really good idea! i'll put in 5 as well. would put in more but i'm struggling at the moment as well lol. have 3 kids and haven't even thought about pressies! lol

thanks guys I appreciate the thought but you know....It would be hard to take it up you know what I mean? I have been selling off some stuff so getting by...Just was looking forward to my boys first christma being special....

What's that got to do with it? Or is that just a generalisation for sensationalism?

Have you actually looked into the workplace reforms and done your own research on the matter? Or are you just listening to the hype?

Just interested to know your thoughts.....

IsK

Im just listening to the hype!

happy to help out for the kids chrissy to...send me the details and the monies on its way.

thanks guys I appreciate the thought but you know....It would be hard to take it up you know what I mean? I have been selling off some stuff so getting by...Just was looking forward to my boys first christma being special....

dont feel like it's hard to take, it doesn't make you less of a person and none of us feel that way about you, we just want to help and make sure your kids get some presents =) maybe you could set up a pay pal account if you dont already have one?

Hey Guys,

I just sent cwarren a PM, I will await a reply and then hopefully start a new thread for donations....

Matt

well the saga continues. I have spent the last couple of months raising guinea pigs to breed for feed to save on cost of food and well just in the spirit of things.....I was awoken last night to the sounds of the neighbours staffy female in our yard digging holes and stuff.( Has happened before and they have tried to fix the fence.) didn't think much of it as she ran back into their yard. Got up this morning though to go and feed and water the pigs as normal and low and behold.. Cage ripped open.. Male found dead and ripped open on the lawn and the female is just gone...It just gets better and better.........I must have spat on Gods face or something in a past life..

ss to hear ur having a run of bad luck, but things will eventually look up

I have been telling myself that for about 34 years now but it hasn't happened yet...Still holding out hope though

Just remember bud, when your at rock bottom, theres only one place that you can go.
And thats up.

j'ob fell on his knees in anguish and reaching to the heavens cried, "why lord, why me?"
and a voice cometh out of the heavens and sayeth unto him, "I guess there just something about you that p*sses me off"!
~
'and at my lowest, the clouds above parted and a ray of sun shineth down apon me, the voice of the lord sayeth, "be of good cheer, for things could be much worse"
So I picketh myself up and smiled and was of good cheer, and behold, things became much worse!"

~ moral of these storys? Lifes a beach then you die! You can wallow in self pity or get off your ar*se and get on with it. There are millions of such storys in this country alone, yours is just one of them.

If theres a roof above you and food on the table your doing a hell of a lot better than many!

j'ob fell on his knees in anguish and reaching to the heavens cried, "why lord, why me?"
and a voice cometh out of the heavens and sayeth unto him, "I guess there just something about you that p*sses me off"!
~
'and at my lowest, the clouds above parted and a ray of sun shineth down apon me, the voice of the lord sayeth, "be of good cheer, for things could be much worse"
So I picketh myself up and smiled and was of good cheer, and behold, things became much worse!"

~ moral of these storys? Lifes a beach then you die! You can wallow in self pity or get off your ar*se and get on with it. There are millions of such storys in this country alone, yours is just one of them.

If theres a roof above you and food on the table your doing a hell of a lot better than many!

mate what the hell? Is this supposed to be inspirational or another kick?? I have a big cut on my asss at the moment do you want to come over and rub a handful of salt in it???

well the saga continues. I have spent the last couple of months raising guinea pigs to breed for feed to save on cost of food and well just in the spirit of things.....I was awoken last night to the sounds of the neighbours staffy female in our yard digging holes and stuff.( Has happened before and they have tried to fix the fence.) didn't think much of it as she ran back into their yard. Got up this morning though to go and feed and water the pigs as normal and low and behold.. Cage ripped open.. Male found dead and ripped open on the lawn and the female is just gone...It just gets better and better.........I must have spat on Gods face or something in a past life..

........ and stomped on his toes it would seem!!!!!

mate, have you tried applying for jobs round the pokolbin vineyards?? Its vintage season soon , so there will be a glut of jobs oging both in wineries and in the vinbeyards themselves. Its not glamorous work, but if you've got not much else going....

hope it helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back