Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think she cared that you guys took them. I was the one "guarding" the pythons for the second half of the day and I was just told that one of us needed to be present when anyone wanted to take their animals rather than people just jumping in and possibly stealing them

Fair enough first story was Im not a lot to get mine till 4 or well good show I think the best stall was kinda hidden the reptiles ink they had some amazing glass cages. And almost splurged and got some scaley feet and a Pygmy python next time I think.

Cheers Brenton

Nah Brenton, they were all good. The show was starting to wind up and the my BTS spent most of the day trying to hide anyway! They are not as well trained as your GTP, to sit still and allow themsleves to be photographed haha.

I didn't have to drive 4 hours but I did have a long commute back to the Eastern Beaches.

Thanks Saximus you guys did a great job.

i loved seeing the burtons that spongebob and colin had at their table. as well as the scalyfeet! i would really like to see someone selling different class 1 stuff such as gts or bts, golden crowns and the like! i know i know, wishful thinking!

I love these expos, get to catch up with friends that I haven't seen since last years expo's. Got to meet a couple of members, dmnted for one. Was nice to meet you.

Was nice to meet you too Fay and also Hilly who helped me organise my table !
The Hawkebury Herp community are great in general with everyone so friendly and helpful.

Now knowing so many APS regulars were there I wish I should have introduced myself to a few more people.

It was a great day even though I had a kid run off with a Woma hatchy and I had to chase him to get it back.
When asking for it back he said "Sorry, I thought they were free."

Big bag full of chopped up hemp sitting in the back room won't help either, if they rock up hahah

Lol... I actually split some with a friend, brought it into uni today for her and announced that I have a her big bag of weed in the car. The looks were priceless.

Been, bought and home. Now to smash together some enclosures. Picked up a beautiful ackie off spongebob, a baby CBD off white parents and a couple of GTF.

Were you the person who bought the adult one, i was there going yeah i think ill get it then bam someone got it. Haha i ended up getting a small one.

Glad I ended up going. I was umming and aarring until I got a call a roughie I had enquired about was going to be there. I also thought the show was much better than the Castle Hill one. Also glad I went on the bike.....with the roughy and a few odd accessories, the backpack was full. What nice weather it was for a ride too.

Thanks for letting me see it, its so small and looks amazing!

Last edited:
next year hubby and i are hoping to have a stall there, if all goes well with our first lot of attempted breeding projects at the end of the year. was a really great show with lots of variety and entertainment

I think it was a great location, well layed out, with lots of interesting reptiles and things to see and do. Not that I was able to see much as I was chained to my table.

Well done HHS!
I highly recomend Bob. He's very helpfull.
Im already thinking of getting another ackie so when im ready ill let you know.

next year hubby and i are hoping to have a stall there, if all goes well with our first lot of attempted breeding projects at the end of the year. was a really great show with lots of variety and entertainment

Thants what im hoping to do. Just got a job and looking at starting some projects with my geckos. So yes i think im going to have it at the penrith expo as it had more people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back