Hawkesbury Herp Society 2013 Expo

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hilly

Reaction score
Howdy all,
Just getting in early with an announcement regarding the Hawkesbury Herp Society 2013 Expo- yes it's nearly that time again!!!

We are looking for breeders interested in selling their animals at the expo, Commercial stall holders and anyone interested in being sponsors. For any further info please contact Colin South on 0400 253 539, John Mostyn on 0416 922 282 or pm me on here.

On the day there will be:
Reptile shows
Reptiles for Sale
Best in Show competition
Reptile Displays
Photo booth with Native and Exotic Reptiles
Live Music
A diverse range of Reptile Suppliers and supplies
Reptile Vet on site all day and Representations from various Herpetological Societies.
eme3a5u2.jpg

Last edited:
will there be export license on site for the day for interstate buyers?

Import/export permits are entirely independent of Herp Societies (they are controlled by OEH), but they can be issued online immediately for Class 1 species (Morelia, Anteresia, most dragons skinks etc). For class 2 and higher there is usually a 3 or more day wait.

Unfortunately we as a Herp Society have no way of providing Import/Export permits on the day.

Hopefully I don't have to work as its always a good show.

mmmmmm looking forward to it, hopefully ill have a bit of coin saved

I will be looking forward to Ships table this year...... if the offspring he has on the table are tending to look as good as his avatar !!
P.S Ships..... Love that Jungle !

Last edited:
I will be looking forward to Ships table this year...... if the offspring he has on the table are tending to look as good as his avatar !!
P.S Ships..... Love that Jungle !

I'm with you, that is awesome.

breeders table

I will have to get a table this year. Got quite a few to sell and more still in the incubator. EG blonde spotteds, ghost childreni, normal childreni, several stimsons clutches (windorah, leigh creek, cloncurry, wheatbelt, broome, tiboobura), tanami womas and jungles all things going well with no dramas .

Dam so NSW has 3 expo's and they're all within a month and a bit of each other, fantastic...

There is one three weeks before Hawkesbury, which marks the start of the final three on back to back weekends.

Lucky buggers! Nothing like that happens here. But we do have compensations :)

This is shaping to be our best expo yet, there'll be 8 categories for "Best in Show", plenty of elapids on display and Neville Burns doing his shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back