Hawkesbury Herp Society 2013 Expo

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so excited! I work straight across from this expo, I'm coming in before work and during my lunch break! Cannot wait!

Where are the other reptile expos after hawksberry ?

Where are the other expos held after the hawksberry one And what are the dates ?
also does anyone know if enclosures and all the gadgets will be cheaper at the expos?
And what types of geckos and lizards will be for sale??

thanks

Last edited:
Thanks sounds good ive never been, to any expos before I'm really looking forward to it :) are there many around Sydney has there been many before the hawksberry this year? Also I've heard that there's three after this one do you know where the others are held and what dates

thank you
:)

Thanks sounds good ive never been, to any expos before I'm really looking forward to it :) are there many around Sydney has there been many before the hawksberry this year? Also I've heard that there's three after this one do you know where the others are held and what dates

thank you
:)

Out of respect for the Author we need to try and keep the discussion in this thread about the Hawkesbury expo.

For information on other shows, please see this thread: http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/general-reptile-discussion-42/2013-reptile-expos-197244/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back